Anyone want to start a review site?

Yes! I've always wanted to be a minion! :lol:

So, what exactly do we do? Do we get to write reviews or is that just up to Neildo_64?

Do we help him take over the world? At least thats what most minions do. MUHAHAHAHA!

Hmmm, my post didn't post. Anyway I'm on holidays and we'll be back Thursday. Dunno if I will be in contact or not, either way no reviews until I get back.

Yeah you guys will help review the reviews (and write some if you want. In which case, they will need to be reviewed by a different manager). Keep the reviews professional if at all possible.

I'm confused.
Where are the reviews?
Where do we send them?
Can I start reviewing any game NAO?

Neildo_64 said:
Yeah you guys will help review the reviews (and write some if you want. In which case, they will need to be reviewed by a different manager). Keep the reviews professional if at all possible.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

You can send me a review and I will do all in my power as an evil minion to make sure it gets posted. Unless it's crap, in which case it will be thrown in a metaphorical garbage can.

I've decided of doing a method of reviewing.
I will check every review I get and I will correct all I can but if there is more than 10 grammar or spelling mistakes (unless stated) I will decline it.

I am now starting my F-ZERO review, which should be finished by tonight (tomorrow for the East Coasties)

Anyone can write reviews but they will only get past me if they are quality reviews, which should be all of them. That way there aren't 83482 reviews that just say "This R0xx!!!" or "Nop3!! Thisd Suxcks!@!!!1". I might try to get some rough guidelines typed out sometime but maybe not. Pretty much - try to do a nice job. Answer questions that people might have about whatever it is you're reviewing. Try to cover every aspect but don't make the reviews completely overwhelming. These are just suggestions but I strongly recommend trying to keep them professional.

Eh, if there's still room, I'd love to be able to be a review reviewer ;)
Give me something to do in between modding, working, schooling, business, my trading, and what all else I do in an average day.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
First review sent to admins, and review superiors.
I'm a superior or is that a mistake? Or do I get all reviews sent to me?

Got a message with a review, read, edited, approved. I know, I'm too nice. How is this gonna work, do I approve and submit it to someone else or am I going to get posting permissions?

Umm... I know this may sound stupid...

But I really want to review Music. :D
If not, I will write reviews for Classic Games.

Back