ShockSlayer's 10th N64p; Commission 2!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Built for MarioOwnsAll. Every response from him was pretty much "cool can't wait to see it" He's a great guy, pays fast, and overall good communication!

How to:
IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

thumbIMG_0687.jpg

Volume control is on the top, and the Z and R buttons are N64 reset buttons, great stuff! Oh, and it has a port on the back for controller packs and stuff.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ek4Sw4xs0Q

Thoughts? Comments? Flames? Promotions? :lol:

SS

its not hideous!
party.gif

You're buyer will be completely satisfied with that one, I know I would be.

Pretty nice! Although the control layout is a bit archaic, with the A/B on top and lacking dpad and L button. Still, quite nice.

XCVG said:
Pretty nice! Although the control layout is a bit classic!, with the A/B on top and lacking dpad and L button. Still, quite nice.
Edited for truth.

ShockSlayer said:
qerkdtx said:
How much did this one go for?

$450

And eurddrue, the heatsink is awesome, aint it? :lol: Seems kinda familiar.

SS
"You may have just opened the cheapest n64 ever built."
"Hmmm, I found where that smell is coming from, my mom put one of those crappy air fresheners behind my desk. Oh yeah, I'll show you, FALCON PUUUUUUUNCH!!! Ok, it just hit a tree, I don't think it will ever work again."
"HOLY SH*T IT WORKED!!! Oh, crap, my dad just heard me say that."
:lol:

And basement_modder, I sent it to him ;)

ShockSlayer said:
Good times, man, good times. How come I haven't talked to you lately! :lol:

Oh, and eurddrue, check your profile.

SS
EEEWWWWWW :mad: My secret desires have been uncovered. :mrgreen: Yeah, it has been forever! I guess I just got caught up IRL. :lol:

ShockSlayer said:
ßeta said:
How thick is it?
:lol: Anyways, just look it up at polycase.com.

SS
It's ridiculously THICK!!! Like think, black guy thick. I can't believe that he didn't do the ZN-40 :lol: I'm just messing, these things are about an inch and a quarter thick if I recall correctly. They're very comfortable to hold though, I don't see why anybody cares about the .75 inch that you save when using a ZN-40. :neutral2:

Back