New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

carlifirio was an excellent buyer, fast payment, good communication, highly recommend.

Tiemahshoo:

Was awesome with me. Good communication. Fast shipping. Sent me a free AC/DC adapter.

Good seller. Do recommend :D

BoFoSho : Great communication, paid promptly, overall good to work with. even came and personally picked up a server and paid in person, would deal with again.

I ordered a BoFoSho, SS, and JoeyJoe9876 from BoFoSho, but when package arrived, it was missing the JoeyJoe9876.
This is unacceptable.
I feel like I was scammed. A full third of my package did not arrive.
These parts were important to a full M2TN, and now it will not be able to be completed as planned.

Something tells me this is obvious but working with rdc was fantastic. He got my boards built twice as fast as he promised, shipped them instantly, and they were here from across the country in two days. He was also very helpful in explaining the way his boards will work for me and other less related things before I even purchased. Very good experience.

turfster: Fantastic seller person, shipped promptly and it got here quickly. Even did some stuff before hand for me and saved my cheap butt a ton of time.

Spiicyice: Awesome buyer, paid quickly, was great to deal with.

Seriously. These guys are beasts.

thecasperrojas is great. Fast shipment and items are exactly as prescribed. Would do business with him again!

Megalomaniac's a great seller. He taped the stuff up in the box so it wouldn't rattle around, and he's very human and reasonable about things.

Wallydawg has very fast shipping and gave me a good deal. Would do business again in a heartbeat.

suchipi: As a seller, excellent. Items were shipped quickly, packaged well and arrived as described.
Also installed a MEGAdrive adapter for him, quick payment, understanding and good communication skills. Highly recommended.

Thanks.

Jiuai: as a buyer, was great. Paid quickly and stayed in contact. He also installed a Megadrive adapter for me and it's functioning perfectly (and when he shipped it back the packaging was very well put together- there was no way the motherboard would have broken during shipping).

Rohan Loomis:

Very bad. He ran off with a $70 controller of mine and hasn't responded to any of several attempts to contact him in the last two months. I don't know if he's even here anymore, but do not trade with Rohan Loomis.

If that's true, I think someone knew what school he goes to and stuff. Could always call his school and complain, see how fast he responds to you then.

I sent loomis 6 bucks to send me a dead wii board like 3 months ago. He never sent it and have me the excuse that his parents wouldn't take him to the post office to ship it.

thecasperrojas was a good seller. Shipped promptly after dealing (sent money that night, he shipped the next morning) and items were as described.

Back