New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Samjc3 and bush

They both had great customer service.
Items came as expected.
Will do business again if there comes a time.

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
Samjc3 and bush

They both had great customer service.
Items came as expected.
Will do business again if there comes a time.
Ditto for DuHasst0. He gave me money for things and that has endeared him to me. Also can vouch for Bush - good guy.

samjc3 is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome, as always.
Items arrived exactly as described and in working condition despite me WATCHING USPS drop it from five feet up.

ttsgeb said:
samjc3 is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome, as always.
Items arrived exactly as described and in working condition despite me WATCHING USPS drop it from five feet up.
Geb <3

Usps </3

I wanted to say "Yo, Segaes, there's like computers and flax in there"
but instead I just kinda looked at them with a bored and unimpressed expression because it was only thirty pounds and they were acting like it was a cubic meter of depleted uranium.

Super Mario is a scammer.

He sells single items to multiple people and asks them to donate the money instead of secure payment with PayPal!

If you're contacted by this person or are interested in what he is selling be aware of his ill intensions

He might have made a new profile so think twice before buying from him!

Bakuku said:
Super Mario is a scammer.

He sells single items to multiple people and asks them to donate the money instead of secure payment with PayPal!

If you're contacted by this person or are interested in what he is selling be aware of his ill intensions

He might have made a new profile so think twice before buying from him!

I can Agree that Super Mario is a scammer and ripped me off $450 total. Having to go through Paypal to fix the problem takes a while but hopefully I get the money back. Don't waste your time and money on Super Mario

samjc3 said:
You say that like selling corpses is illegal...
v59nc4nl.jpg

To be fair, USPS does throw up a bit of a fuss if you don't pack them with dry ice.

ttsgeb said:
To be fair, USPS does throw up a bit of a fuss if you don't pack them with dry ice.
Why do they care? They're just gonna throw them on the ground anyway.

Not sure if anyone looks at this anymore but I'd like to add GarageFactory to the list of good sellers. Shipping was fast, provided TR# and kept me notified. Stand-up guy.

Back