New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Ishmael1010: Quick payment!
ToastBucket: Quick payment!
nephitejnf (or however you spell that name, Heck if I remember.) : Quick payment!

Yeah, ^ these guys don't mess around, they pay ya real quick. I'm sure I'll be doing business again!

Whoops. Yep, J.D. is one ass kicking trader. I'd do business with him too! :oops:

I traded a nes for a Zenith screen with Zeturi. It was probably the best transaction I have had so far. He's just an all around great guy to deal with.

We have similar packing methods :demonpie:

zeturi is an excellent person to trade with. Thank you for a great transaction.

I would rather trade with myself then BoFoSho, and I suck as a trader. I will never deal with him again after this transaction.

Gunk = awesome trader and shipper, glad to do business with him.

J.D. was slow to ship, but always responded fast to communication and kept me updated. Good trader, I'd deal with him again.

Tibia said:
J.D. was slow to ship, but always responded fast to communication and kept me updated. Good trader, I'd deal with him again.
Sorry about that :oops:

Zeturi - Once again, a pretty awesome trader.

Ubernoober:

Fast shipper, but it was an ipod, and it was only put in some bubble-mailer :l would have preferred a box, but meh. item worked perfectly, except for a hard drive problem, which he has kindly offered to replace and fix.

Zeturi is so great I signed up for this site specifically to buy something from him.

wallydawg said:
Zeturi is so great I signed up for this site specifically to buy something from him.
Wallydawg's also good to deal with. Quick payment!

Gunk: Excellent seller. Item arrived well packed and quickly.

I would gladly do business with again.

TheNineRings- Fantastic trader. Great communication, and even threw in a free game!

Sam payed me within an hour of noting interest of an item. That's probably the quickest payment I'e ever gotten from the forums. :awesomepineapple:

Back