New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Zenloc has excellent communication, fast shipping, fair prices...AAA+++. From Amsterdam to the East Coast in 1 week, need I say more?

Wolborg provided quick and clear communication, and the package arrived within a week exactly as described... Even if his "1B" looks far more like a "16".

ttsgeb said:
Wolborg provided quick and clear communication, and the package arrived within a week exactly as described... Even if his "1B" looks far more like a "16".
Oh thanks :)

SS Shipped. It wasn't the most prompt shipping I've had, but it came, and I didn't really need it in a hurry. I'd buy from him again. Plus he shipped it with bubble wrap, so that was definitely a plus.

:sweat: I'm usually a lot faster. I apologize. My dad, who usually takes me to the post office the day after transaction, has been out of town, and my mom isn't allowed to drive because of her recent shoulder surgery, so I had to catch a ride with my grandma, who for all intents and purposes, is insane and shouldn't be allowed to drive.

SS

BoFoSho said:
:sweat: I'm usually a lot faster. I apologize. My dad, who usually takes me to the post office the day after transaction, has been out of town, and my mom isn't allowed to drive because of her recent shoulder surgery, so I had to catch a ride with my grandma, who for all intents and purposes, is insane and shouldn't be allowed to drive. Then I spent 6 months in a mental institution, but my dad broke me out with the help of Ron Paul's bodyguards. They took me to the post office first thing, but I only had $5 with me, so I did not get tracking.

:trollface:

Difference being it actually got there though. :p

PalmerTech said:
BoFoSho said:
:sweat: I'm usually a lot faster. I apologize. My dad, who usually takes me to the post office the day after transaction, has been out of town, and my mom isn't allowed to drive because of her recent shoulder surgery, so I had to catch a ride with my grandma, who for all intents and purposes, is insane and shouldn't be allowed to drive. Then I spent 6 months in a mental institution, but my dad broke me out with the help of Ron Paul's bodyguards. They took me to the post office first thing, but I only had $5 with me, so I did not get tracking.

:trollface:
I laughed, I cried, I moved on

JD is a pretty crappy seller.
We had some issues with payment, but I won't hold that against anyone. He took forever to ship, which again, I don't hold against him, I know that life can get busy and shipping something to a guy on the internet can be the last thing on your mind. What makes me mad is that he lied. He said he shipped a couple weeks ago. I received the package today, Nov 18. The sticker for the shipping said it was shipped Nov 14. And to top it off, on the 15th, he told me he would go to the post office the next day to see if he could find anything out, when in reality, he had only shipped it the day before.
Also, items were literally just placed in the box with no protection at all. Everything made it in one piece, fortunately.

:facepalm: I feel very stupid for not getting around to this, but ttsgeb, and Blue Stalfos are both very good buyers pay very fast, and communicate clearly and quickly. I would very much like to business with them in the future.

Bibin is a great buyer. He communicated well and payed when he said he would. Would deal with again.

BoFoSho: Contrary to his reputation, Bo has been super great. Tons of communication, fast shipping (with a legit tracking number), he's reliable, and he's even offered to send a few extras for free! He's actually a pretty rad seller.

I posted this too early I guess. A revised version can be found on the next page! :>

Poseidon said:
BoFoSho: Contrary to his reputation, Bo has been super great. Tons of communication, fast shipping (with a legit tracking number), he's reliable, and he's even offered to send a few extras for free! He's actually a pretty rad seller.
:lol:

βeta said:
Poseidon said:
I know it's shocking

βeta said:
Poseidon said:
I don't blame you; I expected to get something to that effect.
Srsly tho. He did good, yes he did.

Has it actually arrived? Usually people wait to actually get their stuff before posting feedback, especially when the other person is well known to write down the wrong address/ship with no packing material/have stuff lost in the mail. :p

I am sure things will be fine, but you should not call someone reliable before you have gotten your stuff and made sure it is all good.

PalmerTech said:
Has it actually arrived? Usually people wait to actually get their stuff before posting feedback, especially when the other person is well known to write down the wrong address/ship with no packing material/have stuff lost in the mail. :p

I am sure things will be fine, but you should not call someone reliable before you have gotten your stuff and made sure it is all good.
Already told her that but she knows she can always change it so she posted.

Back