You're at war.

I generally get bored of songs that are longer then 10 minutes in length.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* the song. Stumble-crawl towards the attacker, and with your last bit of strength, ram the iPod down his throat and strangle him with the earphones' cable.

dragostea din tei-ozone, but only if I can watch gary brolsma, otherwise I choose never gonna give you up or maybe one by metallica.

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin

OR

Aint No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant

grossaffe said:
samjc3 said:
as for what song i would listen to, something by avantasia, or maybe edguy. :awesome:
For Avantasia, it would HAVE to be The Seven Angels

Edguy, I'm thinking probably Down to the Devil

though overall, I'm thinking Falconer may be a better option. I'm thinking maybe Northwind, Portals of Light, or Long gone By.
you, my friend, know good music. :awesome:
i would choose "the seven angels" too. or maybe "carry me over" or "lost in space"
for edguy, probably "down to the devil" or "king of fools". maybe "superheroes", depending on my mood.
as for falconer, probably "under the sword". :awesome:

samjc3 said:
grossaffe said:
samjc3 said:
as for what song i would listen to, something by avantasia, or maybe edguy. :awesome:
For Avantasia, it would HAVE to be The Seven Angels

Edguy, I'm thinking probably Down to the Devil

though overall, I'm thinking Falconer may be a better option. I'm thinking maybe Northwind, Portals of Light, or Long gone By.
you, my friend, know good music. :awesome:
i would choose "the seven angels" too. or maybe "carry me over" or "lost in space"
for edguy, probably "down to the devil" or "king of fools". maybe "superheroes", depending on my mood.
as for falconer, probably "under the sword". :awesome:
I'm not a fan of the Falconer albums that don't have Mathias Blad on vocals.

Longest song I know is War of the Worlds. It's like 96 minutes long. Well, it's the longest song I know if you dont count the legend of zelda overworld theme. I would listen to a song that is long enough for me to get to a doctor who can save my life, therefore I would listen to the legend of zelda overworld theme. Besides, its awesome anyways.

Hmm, one choice is tough.. so i'd have to pick between

Imogen Heap - First Train Home
Bashy - My Nightmare
Plan B - Couldn't Get Along
Death Cab For Cutie - Bixby Canyon Bridge

I'd probably die trying to choose. lol

In all seriousness, though, it's like impossible for me to choose since there are so many good songs out there.

Back