You're at war.

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
You've just been shot. Camp is too far to walk back to in your condition. No one is around to help. You crawl into a ditch on the side of the road. You find that you have your iPod in your pocket, and there's just enough juice to keep it running through one more song to listen to as you die.

What song do you listen to?

Now just sit right there and I'll tell you about this time I became prince of a town called Bel Air.

the longest song I can think of is that 16 minute song by iron butterfly.

But the song I would choose would be mama I'm coming home by ozzy osbourne.

themadhacker said:
the longest song I can think of is that 16 minute song by iron butterfly.
really? inna-gadda-da-vida is the longest song you can think of?
what about:
"the end", by the doors (17:58)
"dogs", by pink floyd (17:02)
"the first chapter" by circus maximus (19:26)
"the divine wings of tragedy" by symphony X (19:55)
"black rose immortal" by opeth (20:15)
"something in the way" by nirvana (20::3:6)
"korven kuningas" by korpiklaani (21:57)
"octavarium" by dream theatre (24:00)
"at the end of it all" by combichrist (26:05)
"how far to asgard?" by Týr (29:27)

a few of the longest songs i can think of. i also have one thats 53 minutes, and 39 seconds long. props to anyone who knows what it is. :awesome:

as for what song i would listen to, something by avantasia, or maybe edguy. :awesome:

Lets see:

My top three picks:

1. Bangfest (42 Minutes)
2. technolege (1 Hour 53 minutes)
3. summermix (2 hours 13 minutes)

The last two are made by a friend of mine.

samjc3 said:
as for what song i would listen to, something by avantasia, or maybe edguy. :awesome:
For Avantasia, it would HAVE to be The Seven Angels

Edguy, I'm thinking probably Down to the Devil

though overall, I'm thinking Falconer may be a better option. I'm thinking maybe Northwind, Portals of Light, or Long gone By.

Well I would preobably listen to the opening theme to OoT. It's perfect for a golden beginning and it's also perfect for a bittersweet death.

Seriously, guys. What song would you REALLY listen to? I figured one or two people would make the joke, but it'd really not funny after two pages.

Hm... toughie. It'd either have to be Pingas by Robotnik or Controle by Jakob. Seriously though, nearly anything by Jakob would make my last moments calm.

Why would anyone listen to a long song? so you could suffer in pain longer? I'd listen to, um....The entertainer, something upbeat like that.

No song.

The ipod was an ipod touch, and miraculously there was an unsecured wifi connection nearby. I then proceed to call for help using skype or use the browser to contact someone.

:awesome:

Back