The tinyPNES worklog. EDIT: UPDATE!

Re: The tinyPNES worklog. EDIT: UPDATE! 8/31

Actually, the lyrics to that are even dumber than iron man. It's just that whoever wrote iron man was so baked I bet that they don't even remember writing it. And, I dislike umbrella by Rhianna. Now Hollywood Undead is a different story.

Sabbath never owned any of their own lyrics. They were all written by a third party, and they just performed and made money.

Basement_Modder said:
Sabbath never owned any of their own lyrics. They were all written by a third party, and they just performed and made money.
Where you get your facts boy?

well to get this on topic again like bac wants, I suppose I should talk about the tinypnes more.

well. there is not much to say, really. I drilled out a hole right above the d-pad for the select button. It will be a dark purple snes button.

themadhacker said:
well to get this on topic again like bac wants, I suppose I should talk about the tinypnes more.

well. there is not much to say, really. I drilled out a hole right above the d-pad for the select button. It will be a dark purple snes button.
Epic.

My pustom screen arrived here today. I did not buy it off of DX. I bought it from a chinese ebay seller. the price is a little less, and it only took about a week and a half to arrive. I didn't really feel the need to take pics, since we all know what they look like now. I have been playing genesis on it for a long time. one I find the tinypnes's case, I will continue on the project.

themadhacker said:
My pustom screen arrived here today. I did not buy it off of DX. I bought it from a chinese ebay seller. the price is a little less, and it only took about a week and a half to arrive. I didn't really feel the need to take pics, since we all know what they look like now. I have been playing genesis on it for a long time. one I find the tinypnes's case, I will continue on the project.
You lost...

The case? :neutral2: :o :confused: ::3:

well.... you see, my room is a very big mess. Has been for quite a while. So, I lost the case....and a ps2 that epicelite had wanted to buy from me.

I have been cleaning all day, and I finally found it.

Looks pretty good in red. What color are the buttons going to be?

they are going to be the gg buttons. so, stock gamegear black buttons. I'm not painting them because paint rubs off buttons.

Why, exactly, is it called the tinyPNES if it's that big?

because it uses a very tiny REAL nes board. All other portables using actual hardware have not been cut down this much. It's called TinyPnes because it is very small for using real hardware.

Back