The nobble64 worklog!

OK, I got sound now. All that's left is to wire up the controller, the ports, the lob64 and put it all together.

d41c4a42.jpg

LOB64 port in place, wires also attached to it. now I need to wire up controller ports.

5d50bb95.jpg

OK major update! Got the controls wired up. Everything works great! The c buttons look like flax but I can't really fix the case since I painted it already. I am taking a break for a little bit and then I will finish making the dock for multiplayer. I also have to cut a hole in the back for the memory card and then bondo the cart slot in place for extra support.

my god what is it with people having tacts showing on their portables this month? (AG-64, Sam thornley's psone, this)

tacts are ok. but mushy tacts feel so much better (read: higher quality) and, i dont mind if they are covered by buttons.

l I was going to use a c-stick but I found out after I cut the case that you need a 1st party controller. Oh and I just put bondo on the cart slot to keep it in place. so that almost dry and now I need to glue down the controller and wire up the dock. It's a real tight fit in there. and yes that's what she said. ;)

I have many reasons for selling it. I am no longer able to go to cc and I need cash so I can build better n64p. Also I've tried a ton of things and nothing seems to work for fixing the buttons and I am getting frustrated. I might try to work on it again tpnight but if that doesn't fix it I'm for sure selling it.

I fixed the analog stick! It is fully functional now. I can't do much about the triggers and am pretty much done. I need to work on the multiplayer dock and if I finish that. I will sell it as a completed portable.

Back