N-SexyFour Buildlog [CANCELLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: N-SexyFour Buildlog [SEXY MOCKUP PG12]

I found it!

In 7th grade, I was bored in history, so I drew up a N64p idea that was side loading like this. (but with a D-pad, seperate screen controls, and no cart cover.

edit- :facepalm: Didn't realize this was a double post.

Double post, it's a free country. Scan it, I'll see if I can find my original drawings from World Literature.

I've been at my mom's house. I'm not making my case mold until I decide on how I'm doing the R button. It has to bottom out as close to the cart as possible. Any ideas?

You're funny. I'm not using tacts for shoulder buttons, that looks terrible. I'm thinking about building my own pivoting shoulder buttons that don't take up a lot of space. Since the R button is going directly on top of the cart, the should button is the limiting factor for height in this design.

You could use regular buttons. I used a B button from a superpad plus for the Z on my elephant and it works great. its really comfortable and easy to press. Not sure how much space it'll save though :p

I used tall tacts on my AG-64p, it allowed me to easily get all 4 shoulder buttons (dual z, r, l) to fit in the small space, and they didn't stick out terribly far, looked good. Just preference I guess.

I'm thinking of making something like this:

Ixm4D.png

Use some of those slim radioshack tacts like the ones on the psone screen.

I have a bunch of tacts like that.

Click the tacts on your psone screen- you'll feel, the slim ones don't have terribly much clickiness to them, but not much travel either.

No picture or audio, and when I take out the cart, the LED goes out. Thoughts?

Add another 3.3v line across the board, and check to make sure that the 7805 is giving out 5v and taking in 7.4v or whatever.

SS

I borked my multimeter. What do you mean by "across the board"?

I have double IDE going from the TI reg to the top of the upper left-hand capacitor on the front of the board.

And if you chopped your mobo like I think you did you efficiently cut off 3.3v from the right half of the board. Reconnect it to one of the large 3.3v traces.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back