ModRetro store request.

banditpaw1 said:
I have the best Idea! usb controller adapters , wii controller adapters parrellel port controller adapters , and other controller adapters. Also pre relllocated cart slot and just plain cart slots Nes d pads and buttons. nes and snes ic's , controller mobos , pretrimed consols , portables..duh , custom cases for gb and gbc gbp ect... , gbasp frontlights , replavment screens for things like ds's , super pad 64's , gc analog sticks, mod chips , pandora batteries plus magic mem stick , nes repocarts , flash carts , cart shells , snes cart shells and more...i am gonna stop typing now...

banditpaw1 should have said:
I have the best Idea: usb controller adapters! Wii controller adapters (which they don't make anyway.), parrellel port controller adapters, and other controller adapters. Also, you should sell pre-relocated cart slots and just plain cart slots. In addition, you should also sell NES d-pads and buttons, nes and snes ic's, controller mobos, pretrimed consoles, portables, custom cases for gb and gbc gbp etc, gbasp frontlights, replacement screens for things like ds's, super pad 64's, gc analog sticks, mod chips (illlllleeeeeggggaaaalllll.), pandora batteries plus magic mem stick, nes repocarts, flash carts, cart shells, snes cart shells and more...
For christ sakes, you don't need to put a space before a comma. :rolleyes:

I think we should sell replacement specialty parts, like specific caps for N64, etc.

I guess it depends on what the focus of the store is?

Are we selling to modders and non-modders alike, or more towards modders? More towards non-modders?

I ask because it might not be a bad idea to sell pre-modded consoles, such as component/s-video/LED backlight mods, simple RCA mods, etc.

If I had a wish list...

Screens, of all sorts of different types
Gamebit drivers of all kinds
Simple case modded systems, possibly? (LED lights etc.) People like that kind of stuff, so it might seem kind of silly to us, but super-awesome to others. (Was offered $60 for my painted/LED modded Gamecube the other day)
Various modding supplies, like regulators/etc, organized by portable type
And yeah, ModRetro apparel would be sweet.

We would be selling to modders and non modders. Most likely, a section for buying simple mods like robm says, and another for equiptment to make mods, and supplies.

Would the shipping be from America or Europe? Buying LEDs, wires and stuff like that would be too expensive from America for me because the shipping would probably be as high as the actual things I'd be getting (I live in Europe). Regardless, modding kits for different kinds of consoles would be cool.

shiroikuro said:
Would the shipping be from America or Europe? Buying LEDs, wires and stuff like that would be too expensive from America for me because the shipping would probably be as high as the actual things I'd be getting (I live in Europe). Regardless, modding kits for different kinds of consoles would be cool.

Tell meh dah country !

Nintendott said:
I think you guys should make your own products.

contact china and make them costum produce a PCB/PCBA.

I have a lot of knowlage in that area.
I can make them produce your costum product at price of 0,1 USD$ per unit.
"Hello, is this China? I need some PCBs."

βeta said:
Nintendott said:
I think you guys should make your own products.

contact china and make them costum produce a PCB/PCBA.

I have a lot of knowlage in that area.
I can make them produce your costum product at price of 0,1 USD$ per unit.
"Hello, is this China? I need some PCBs."

I showed them (company) a gerber file, but anyways lets leave this thing

shiroikuro said:

Shipping will actually probably not be too bad to Europe for small things.

And I doubt we would be able to get PCBs made for $0.1 per unit, I do not think even mass produced products get it that good, much less tiny orders like ours.

We are working on the behind the scenes stuff, more info as it comes. Note that when the store DOES launch, there will not be much in it. :hit:

PalmerTech said:
shiroikuro said:

Shipping will actually probably not be too bad to Europe for small things.

And I doubt we would be able to get PCBs made for $0.1 per unit, I do not think even mass produced products get it that good, much less tiny orders like ours.

We are working on the behind the scenes stuff, more info as it comes. Note that when the store DOES launch, there will not be much in it. :hit:

a small step for man a giant step for mankind :awesome:

what you should have is a cable that would fit into a n64 board where the cartridge is and extend the wires that lead to a cartridge connector.
the same could be applied to the expansion port. imagine how simple relocations could be! they could be cut to size by the user just like ide cables are able to.

My Wishlist:

Screens
Batts
Soldering Supplies
Console Mobos
MR apparel
Enclosures
NES/SNES/N64/PS1/Dreamcast/etc Games
etc, etc

ubernoober1477 said:
what you should have is a cable that would fit into a n64 board where the cartridge is and extend the wires that lead to a cartridge connector.
the same could be applied to the expansion port. imagine how simple relocations could be! they could be cut to size by the user just like ide cables are able to.
I think they already make those, but I still second the idea.

Back