ModRetro store request.

We will probably be turning a small profit. We will either sell things at prices that are the same as where you can buy other stuff, or lower. Some things you will be unable to get elsewhere in small numbers.

Buying from MR would have several advantages:

1. Fast shipping from the USA, no waiting for China.

2. Things like screens would be well documented, no need to reverse engineer yourself.

3. It would be guaranteed to be high quality, not junk.

I have been talking to a company that makes LCD panels, we can get some really nice 3.5" 320x240 LCD panel, pre LED-backlit, with a 170 degree viewing angle! Not sure how much we would sell them for, it depends on how many we buy. It should be under $50 shipped, though, LESS than dealextreme screens!

It would be cool if we could offer simple services like installing custom firmware on PSPs, installing Free Mcboot on PS2 memory cards, and maybe even modifying 360 DVD drives. I wouldn't mind offering something like this to the people who live in my region, and I'm sure other people wouldn't mind doing it either. That way, depending on where the person lives, they send what they need modded to the nearest person who offers that specific service and they can receive it back fairly quickly.

I think a nice one would be an led modded lcd for psone screens. I'm still too scared to attempt it.

It'd be awesome if you could get a hold of those 3.5 inch screens, Palmer. If the quality is comparable to the psone screen, then it should be a nice addition.

I want one of those screens. Also, I think the store should do bulk buys of common items. For example, apparently you can bulk buy Zenith screens and they work out to $35 each. Also, I got three super bright LEDs and a resistor from school and it only cost me 30 cents because they are bought by the thousand. ModRetro merchandise would be cool, but does anybody actually buy that stuff?

Also, please don't overcharge shipping to Canada. It is possible to ship to up here for cheap, but for some reason most places don't do it.

We should get a hold of a constant system seller on eBay and see if they'd like to supply us. I guess we wouldn't make much profit off that, but it'd be handy.

I have the best Idea! usb controller adapters , wii controller adapters parrellel port controller adapters , and other controller adapters. Also pre relllocated cart slot and just plain cart slots Nes d pads and buttons. nes and snes ic's , controller mobos , pretrimed consols , portables..duh , custom cases for gb and gbc gbp ect... , gbasp frontlights , replavment screens for things like ds's , super pad 64's , gc analog sticks, mod chips , pandora batteries plus magic mem stick , nes repocarts , flash carts , cart shells , snes cart shells and more...i am gonna stop typing now...

PLEASE USE MY IDEA'S I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
P.S the palmer bobble head would be win!

Sorry if someone's already said this, but I'd buy one of those infernal nintendo screwdriver bits.

Zoozen Access Tool Kit. It's got nintendo bits, tri-wings, security torx bits; pretty much every kind of bit for opening pretty much any console. I think it costs around $20, so for the price of both nintendo bits and a tri wing you can get a lot more. I've heard it's better quality too.

XCVG said:
Zoozen Access Tool Kit. It's got nintendo bits, tri-wings, security torx bits; pretty much every kind of bit for opening pretty much any console. I think it costs around $20, so for the price of both nintendo bits and a tri wing you can get a lot more. I've heard it's better quality too.
I have one. It's got some good bits, but they aren't really great quality. The smaller heads strip kind of easily, but the nintendo screwdriver has allowed me to open about a dozen systems. It's just now starting to get weak. Otherwise, very useful.

The iQue isn't that bad. You don't need to learn Chinese to play Super Mario 64 or F-Zero on there, along with other games.

Back