Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Re: This seems to be the area for this sort of thing...

I know that Bush, lol. It's a joke I like to pass around.

Thanks for the welcome guys. So you know, I posted a copy of my first post in the proper area so this can be locked whenever the "Modmins" feel like it. Sorry again for the mistake.

I know a German guy, does that count? What about being half-Japanese? They were allied with Germany once...

In all seriousness, welcome to ModRetro!

XCVG said:
I know a German guy, does that count? What about being half-Japanese? They were allied with Germany once...

In all seriousness, welcome to ModRetro!
Wrong kind of Germany man.

Technically a troll, but I'm so far north it barely matters. We've have a lot of people in this area that have the "Yooper Accent". Forest township. Otter Lake. Frankenmuth. My stomping grounds are thus.

Michigan FTW!

Troll. Only Trolls think that area is "Northern" Michigan. :p Yoopers know better. Except for maybe Marquette. They're just weird over there.

Nah, love has nothing to do with it. ;) It just feels like people forget that there's an entire THIRD of the state that isn't attached to the rest of it. lol

Nah, I didn't forget it, lol. I included it when I made my gif, after all (Adobe ImageReady 7.0 - outdated yet effective). I'd like to go up there someday, actually. I think I have a friend or so in those parts.

Take a blood test: I thought I was a quarter or eighth German, but I'm actually only 6 percent,
aber Ich kann ein bissen Deutsch sprechen!

I wasn't aware a blood test could detect that... But really no need for that, anyway, Mako. I can trace my family back a couple generations and end up - on both my parents sides - with a person who speaks not a word of English and is an German immigrant. They actually came over here when Hitler first started being a d-bag. I can only assume to avoid being part of it.

As for the Irish half, it's actually much harder to trace.

Get me drunk enough and I will think I am. But no. Sadly I'm just a skinny white guy with a chocolate addiction.

I do have a fuzzy tail, though :eek: .

Helloz, I am Obsidian. A good friend of D.J, just to clarify, I'm here to learn about modding so i can start any projects i would like to in the future.

2w5nf55.gif

Hey guys!
So a while back, my buddy Jidan was in the chatroom and I said to tell them I said hi. Then the people in chat said I was awesome. Then I said "JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT, I AM NOW MAKING AN ACCOUNT ON MODRETRO."
That was two weeks ago, and I just kind of forgot to make an account.
Then I the story of Banjamin from Jidan's laptop, which was so inspiring that decided to join! :D
Seriously though, I don't do any modding/portables really, but I figured since I usually look at this site weekly to see everyones projects, I might as well make an account. :rofl:

Back