:p
Hoping Not to Piss Anybody Off like i did last time :(
Edit: i was banned Pls Dont ban Me for Making another Account :p

Famiolw said:
New here Also(kinda)
:p
Hoping Not to Piss Anybody Off like i did last time :(
Edit: i was banned Pls Dont ban Me for Making another Account :p

If you were banned in the past, making a new account means an automatic ban. Ban circumvention isn't looked upon too kindly 'round here, pally.

I am Me,
I actually understand what I am doing most of the time,
Well some of the time.

I have some circuits that you guys will like though! :awesome:

Hello everyone, im from Portugal and for all my life have been in the modding game for various things, meaning computer cases, cars, bycicles....whatever, im well versed in electronics and my Gamecube that i got in my closet is looking at me......sooooo i hope to meet good pals here.

I have been reading a few topics and i see here a good community, with awesome Portables....
:sweat:

Hi all-

I am Noah. I have made 2 portables before, and hope to continue my work here. They were pretty crappy though. :stare:
I also do game hacking, as in Super Mario World, or Pokemon.

Hey Noah,
nice to have someone here who's actually done something before. Maybe you can help me out with my Pokemon ROMhack.

I could have sworn I was on here before, but I couldn't find an email or username linked here, so I made a new account. Names Frank. Some of you might know me as GoldenfrankO on the BenHeck forums. :lol:

Hey I'm Cennar.

I'm working with two other artists as the Arbutus live wire.
I still do my Pc or console mods cus that's what I like doing.

I'm living in my car in Nelson BC Canada right now about to blow off a 711 job, so I can spend my last pay check on gas back to Vancouver. I'm hoping to sell a music video in the next wile. I want to work for the next 2 months on a 5 minute narrative

I'm coming here for further modding stuff. ya know, yeah and wee got ya glue right here!!

Back