Forum Suggestion Box

I think you should change the awesome smiley. This one ( :awesome: ) looks like it was made pretty quickly, and I don't think the creator did as good a job as they could have.

Here's one that I think looks a little better:
908470.jpg

That smiley doesn't look as good in my opinion. The eyes aren't supposed to be looking straight up...

They're not. If they were looking straight up, the white pixel would be on the right, not the left.

Also, why doesn't the current one have any pupils? I mean, I can see them, but they're tiny.

It looks like it's looking straight up to me. No matter what, it's still not looking as much to the top right as it should be. Therefore, I do not approve. :awesome:

icarus said:
It looks like it's looking straight up to me. No matter what, it's still not looking as much to the top right as it should be. Therefore, I do not approve. :awesome:
It is, it just has visible pupils. Plus, the eyes and mouth are in the same places as the original, whereas in :awesome: they're too far down.

I did to, but since I'm not the one who recommended/provided it, they can fix it, and then I'll upload the replacement.

SS

grossaffe said:
ShockSlayer said:
:awesome2:

Doooooo ittttttttt.

SS
I noticed it doesn't have a transparent background. You fail.

and the file name is "*.jpg.bmp" :facepalm:
It was made for another forum, I don't have MSPaint, or anything.

It was either that color or hot pink. But yeah, if someone could give it a transparent background that would be good. (hinthint)

Anyway, unless someone else can do that, we can make do, it's not THAT bad.

awesome2.PNG

I think I fixed the transparency, and it is now a PNG.

EDIT: Nope, still screwed up, well if someone can fix it that someone isn't me. :dah:

I finally realized what :awesome2: reminded me of. That thing is flirting, not being awesome! Its batting its eyes at you!

I think the main site needs a link to the forums. if I'm not on my computer and I type in "modretro.com", I have to do a :facepalm: and then highlight the URL bar again and type in "forums.modretro.com".

grossaffe said:
I think the main site needs a link to the forums. if I'm not on my computer and I type in "modretro.com", I have to do a :facepalm: and then highlight the URL bar again and type in "forums.modretro.com".

Yeah really, the current main site should be axed and replaced with one more suited to being a portal. The portal would go to the forums and the review site.

Back