Forum Suggestion Box

Maybe later.

SS

230470_n.gif
:awesome:
Seekrit Grupe!

Done. :awesome:

SS

Hey, I'm way to lazy to read all the pages in this post but I think it would be cool if a "Resource" section was added. Something that had to be submitted so not just any schmuck can post. If everybody posted something like that after each completed project it would really help this community grow. Just an idea.

Schmeman said:
Hey, I'm way to lazy to read all the pages in this post but I think it would be cool if a "Resource" section was added. Something that had to be submitted so not just any schmuck can post. If everybody posted something like that after each completed project it would really help this community grow. Just an idea.

We have a wiki, y'know.

Schmeman said:
Yeah, the wiki isn't exactly...great so to speak.
If you really want some information, go to the Benheck forums. They have a resource section or something like that there.

The resource section is a good idea, our wiki should help. As they said, it is less than 2 days old, and it only opened for articles yesterday night, so don't expect too much yet. :p

J.D said:
Schmeman said:
Yeah, the wiki isn't exactly...great so to speak.
If you really want some information, go to the Benheck forums. They have a resource section or something like that there.
Yeah! Because the benheck reference is so comprehensive and chock full of information!

PalmerTech said:
The resource section is a good idea, our wiki should help. As they said, it is less than 2 days old, and it only opened for articles yesterday night, so don't expect too much yet. :p

Oh I didn't realize that it was so new. It should be pretty good once it's been given time to grow.

I have an idea. How about we can make it so people can thumbs up and thumbs down a post?

Back