Forum Suggestion Box

There should be a [user] and a [pm] tag.

[user] would be used like this:

Code:
[user=ttsgeb]
producing:

or

Code:
[user=Ashen]BAMF[/user]
producing:

Alternatively, BAMF could be Ashen's default text, and BAMF should always link to Ashen's profile. But this basically goes without saying.

[pm] would be used just like a url tag, and would default to self; but could also be redefined.

Code:
If you need more help, [pm]shoot me a pm[/pm]
producing:
If you need more help, shoot me a pm

or

Code:
If you need your N64 wired up, you should [pm=bud]jsend a pm to bud.[/pm]
producing:
If you need your N64 wired up, you should send a pm to bud.

unicycler17 said:
Tchay's GC envision should be put on the front page.

ttsgeb said:
Code:
[user=Ashen]BAMF[/user]
producing:
BAMF[/quote" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="Link added by VigLink" class="vglnk">http://forums.modretro.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2138]BAMF[/url][/quote</a>]

:D :D :D

Seriously, sounds like a good idea Tim (the whole thing, not just the part about me).

For the love of god, someone with some power add the Envision to the front page. ;)

We have considered doing that, it is a tricky thing, though. We could just send it to the whole memberlist, but they never signed up for what they may see as spam. If we make it opt-in only, most of the people on the list will be people who already regularly check the forums anyway.

Besides, ashen is pretty much the only member that produces portables in a timely manner

With ADBlock Plus enabled to block Viglink, certain features such as this,, :slowpoke: , and the BBCode shortcuts don't work. Is there a way to fix this?

Yeah, don't block Viglink and just ignore it till Palmer makes an alternate theme without it or something.

The front page was the portal for the longest time.

Someone changed the redirect and I cba to fix it since I have other plans for the main site anyway.

(hint: you were close)

This should become the moved thread icon:
86172700.png

except... you know... with the transparent background I was too lazy to put in...

Back