Forum Suggestion Box

CkKWb38.png

Trippy

at this point, i think having a gamecube/wi/wiiU section is a little lot, i personally think that it should be split into "Gamecube" and "wii/wiiU"

Why? The Wii is similar internally to the Gamecube, and the Wii U was branded similarly to the Wii (which is now biting Ninty's ass), and there really aren't many projects for the latter two, so it's probably not even worth the effort.

It'd be better to get a less flax host at this point, but forums are kind of a funny thing to host. You can't use the same optimizations as you can with static content. I'm rather surprised it's not on a dedicated server in Mario's car at this point.

ttsgeb said:
It'd be better to get a less flax host at this point, but forums are kind of a funny thing to host. You can't use the same optimizations as you can with static content. I'm rather surprised it's not on a dedicated server in Mario's car at this point.
Can they host it with a few Dreamcasts? Probably better uptime.

Not a billing/money issue really. I'm just gonna assume Palmer doesn't have automatic payments set up or something and he forgot to pay on time since he has a bunch of other stuff going on.

I haven't read any of the posts before mine, so if I'm just making a fool of myself, disregard this, but...

We should probably put a sticky in the junkyard forum explaining that most people commission portables and things of that nature so that we get less "I want a portable gamecube how does $200 sound" threads

suchipi said:
I haven't read any of the posts before mine, so if I'm just making a fool of myself, disregard this, but...

We should probably put a sticky in the junkyard forum explaining that most people commission portables and things of that nature so that we get less "I want a portable gamecube how does $200 sound" threads
Since when do noobs read stickies. :wtf:

;)

vskid3 said:
suchipi said:

Since when do noobs read stickies. :wtf:

;)

We should require all new members to read the applicable stickies in each subforum before they post in them lol. (Or at least, scroll to the bottom of the post and say they read it.)

Something should be done about these Dang spambots.
I swear this place is more like BHF with every passing day...

I usually take care of them, but I was on vacation, sorry.

Just report and/or PM them to me if you see them.

Back