Forum Suggestion Box

Once again, it's not that stuff is cluttering up GC information, it's that GC information is cluttering up my search for OTHER STUFF.

Seriously, Nintendo isn't the only company that matters, and I would like to be able to see info on the PS2 and xbox.

Just letting you guys know that ModRetro has a lot of upgrades in the works right now, from our recent server upgrade, to a ton of new features that will be deploying on June 1st, our 2 year anniversary. :awesome:

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys, a lot of them will come to pass!

We should have an option to report a user as a spambot.
It would make it so that the report system is mostly something for rule enforcement(and rarely used) instead of... well... tagabot.

Maybe have it set up so if the account is under x days old and/or has less than x posts, it autohides the post for moderator review.

That way, it would take care of the issue until a mod shows up, allowing for a cleaner site for random visitors.

Yes, it could be abused, but in a minimal way.

or... you know, just simply a "Bot" option as default in the report dialog that, well, hides the post and flags it for mod review.

Could the post per page count get turned up? 10 seems like way too few to me. BH has 15, which seems just about right for the amount of content vs the number of times you have to hit "next" to read a long thread.

vskid3 said:
How about changing the number of posts per page? 10 is pretty low, BH uses 15 and it seems like a good compromise between not having to click "next page" a lot and not having to scroll forever.

Edit: Thank you pagebreak for helping me make my point. :p

Didn't we already discuss this a page ago?

bic said:
It also generates more ad impressions.
emot-ssh.gif

Also, a few quotes from Palmer, not taken out of any context.

PalmerTech said:
PalmerTech said:
PalmerTech said:

:trollface:

SS

Zero said:
Yea, 150 is perfect. It would be even better if you can move the line over a bit so that the table is the same size for everyone.

Finally remembered this. Avatar table width is now fixed on both subsilver2 and 1Game.

rule 0 addition: Avoid quoting the original post of a thread in it's entirety, don't quote the post above you unless it's absolutely necessary.

Seriously, it's another formality that should be observed.

While we're at it, the tinychat should be renamed. I suggest Thurstychat.

A ModRetro community section with a topic for Wii codes, XBL gamertags, PSN usernames, 3DS codes, etc.
It'll stop the friendcode topics from getting buried.

I believe that you said something about going through and cleaning out the stickies once, and I noticed the 3DS friendcodes was un-stickied. Also, I don't see any stickies of other console accounts either.

Back