Forum Suggestion Box

Actually, I think a music forum would do well. I find once a new forum is made, it causes people to post about said topic. Could just be on a trial basis too.

I think the password reset form is broken. It doesn't recognize valid usernames.

How about changing the number of posts per page? 10 is pretty low, BH uses 15 and it seems like a good compromise between not having to click "next page" a lot and not having to scroll forever.

Edit: Thank you pagebreak for helping me make my point. :p

It does seem like I click next page an awful lot. As I recall this was talked about awhile last year.

Although if we change the number some threads might drop below 100 pages and our celebratory posts would look really dumb.

It also generates more ad impressions.
emot-ssh.gif

I'm starting to think Gamecubes might deserve their own section... Maybe it's just me, but looking at the GC PS2 Xbox forum, I see mostly Gamecube stuff, so I'm thinking this sites tendency toward Nintendo might as well be acknowledged with a dedicated section for GC's.

Yes, I know how much work that is, I've done it before. Also, I still think an old news section would be good.

Just Checked, The only thread on the first page of the 6th gen forum that isn't about GC's is the Rules, and the Megasticky. Seriously, GC Section needs to come.

Nah. I like the divided generations. If we were to change it, I would say make dedicated brand forums for the big players rather than console specific ones.

I would be open to making a GC section, even appointing someone temporary mod powers if they wanted to sort all the topics. But the thing is, you answered your own problem: Almost all the topics in that section are for the GC! If it were cluttered up with things that were not relevant, and hindering your search for GC info, then the need would be more obvious. As it stands, there does not seem to be much of a problem.

The problem comes when looking for info for xbox/ps2, which, admittedly, we have next to none... what would make more sense would be to send the non-GC topics to another section, and rename that one to be GC

And, Sam... look at anything prior to 6th gen, it's all sorted by console before then, just the newer stuff has been consolidated into generations. Also, Sega is all alone.

The forums are divided by how much information is out there more than anything else, and I think there's enough GC stuff out there now for it to warrant it's own forum.

PalmerTech said:
I would be open to making a GC section, even appointing someone temporary mod powers if they wanted to sort all the topics. But the thing is, you answered your own problem: Almost all the topics in that section are for the GC! If it were cluttered up with things that were not relevant, and hindering your search for GC info, then the need would be more obvious. As it stands, there does not seem to be much of a problem.
DO IT....

I also prefer a new theme... Like (sorry guys) MBB.

Back