Forum Suggestion Box

Mega-Bump, and I think there should be a way to keep out spambots when registering (what is two plus two? those weird slopped up words, etc.)

Royal said:
Mega-Bump, and I think there should be a way to keep out spambots when registering (what is two plus two? those weird slopped up words, etc.)
There is. We have ReCaptcha, I believe.

mako321 said:
Bacon test.
Not anymore.
confirmation.PNG

βeta said:
We banned China.

Seriously? lol

Also, there aren't necessarily spambots doing the actual registration. Someone could easily sign up and then tell the bot to use that sign in info, or it could just be some poor underpaid Chinese spammer doing it himself.

That's why we banned China. :p

We should probably add a note saying "Chinese IPs have been banned due to a massive influx of spammers. If you'd like an account, please email _____"

What if we just start talking bad about the CCP constantly? Then China would have to ban us too.

Twilight Wolf said:
中國的政府腐敗。 中國將監禁想要民主的政府的公民。 中國讀書是否是這?
fix'd

roughly translated as: "China's government corruption. China will imprison wants the democracy government's citizen. China studies whether is this?"

ehh, gets the point across.

中国政府腐败! 它统治与铁拳并且击碎自由并且监禁渴望它的那些人! 当那个人被授予了诺贝尔和平奖,他们监禁了想要一个民主政府的一个人,然后变得非常恼怒! 禁令中国!

"China government is corrupt! It rules with an iron fist and crushes freedom and imprisons those who desire it! They imprisoned a man for wanting a democratic government, then got very angry when that man was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize! Ban China!"

That should do it. :awesome:

If we ever want to ban Scientologists, I know how to do that, too. :twisted:

I got "The Chinese government is corrupt! It rules and the armored hand, and crushing freedom and imprisons longs for it these people! When that person has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, they imprisoned have wanted a democratic government's person, then became very angry! Prohibition rule China!"

Yeah that should do it. :twisted:

Maybe we should have members who have been here less than 3 days unable to post links and/or only be able to post a certain amount of times per day until they've passed the 3 day mark.

Back