EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Segaing thread)

I'm having a pretty good week as well. I've been spending some time with a girl who likes me and I'm going to ask her out soon, etc. etc.

YOU'RE ALL EMO HURHUR

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board?

epicelite said:
jleemero said:
My wife dyed her hair blond and became a vegetarian.
I haven't seen my girlfriend this week, at all, because I've been sick.

WAT?
Short story short:

Pet names.

[edit]
My week is flax.
Parents send me to doctor after months of lacking sleep. Result, I have acute insomnia.
Tacked onto that I learn I have bipolar disorder. They're not sure whether it or stress is causing the insomnia.
I am catching a cold or some flax.
Two girls who like me can't understand the idea of not wanting to have a relationship.
My phone charger broke, meaning no phone.
I've had killer headaches on and off this week.
We are selling all of our puppies but one (it was a given it would happen, but still I am sadface).

And then a ray of shining lite... Harshboy's DS lite arrived today! (see what I did there?)

With no charger.
[/edit]

Re: EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (lard thread)

Basement_Modder said:
Nobody cares enough to comment on my QUAD64.

FML
well, its just another n64p. theres tons being made. we get caught up commenting on all the other ones. ;)

well, my mom convinced my stepdad not to press charges, but he is still all pissy, and he seems to think i am going to pay for "medical expenses". :wtf:
the dipflax never even took him to the hospital. he just looked at the rather obvious break, said, "its broken" and went on to cuss me out. well, he aint getting any of my dough, so whatever. :pirate:

also, i got my soldering iron cleaned off by soaking it in acetone all day then scrubbing it like a mofo.

finger hurts like the mother now, too.

but, beyond all that, im having a Heck of a week! :gonk:

Caredo said:
eurddrue said:
OMFG UR SO FUNNEH! <3 <3 <3

:wtf:
It's not supposed to be. Of course, even if I were trying to be, I wouldn't want to hear sarcastic disapproval from a guy that uses "lulz" and still considers his opinion on what's funny or not to be worth posting.

QFT, Caredo. (Sorry, Drue.)

Caredo said:
eurddrue said:

It's not supposed to be. Of course, even if I were trying to be, I wouldn't want to hear sarcastic disapproval from a guy that uses "lulz" and still considers his opinion on what's funny or not to be worth posting.
:sweat: I could either escalate this into a flame war, or just let it drop, and I think I'm just going to let it drop. I have been kinda flamish lately, and I should stop. You are one hundred percent right and I should not have posted my opinion. I don't know what I was thinking.

oh Dang, ninja'd.

Re: EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Sega thread)

I woke up this morning feeling like P Diddy.

eurddrue said:
Caredo said:
eurddrue said:

:sweat: I could either escalate this into a flame war, or just let it drop, and I think I'm just going to let it drop. I have been kinda flamish lately, and I should stop. You are one hundred percent right and I should not have posted my opinion. I don't know what I was thinking.

oh Dang, ninja'd.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-inter ... echniques/
Take a look at #9 there.

Only joking, of course. :p

Kickback said:
I woke up this morning feeling P Diddy.
Kickback, that's kinda gross. You sure you don't mean you were feeling LIKE P Diddy?

I'd say you do if you've got that "Kylechu is awesome" pic in your sig that links to a paypal donation page to you. :rolleyes:

Mario said:
Kickback said:
I woke up this morning feeling P Diddy.
Kickback, that's kinda gross. You sure you don't mean you were feeling LIKE P Diddy?

Fixed.
*hides*

kylechu said:
Am I the only one here not suffering of a mental illness or large incision?
I'm not suffering from a mental illness, or not one that I feel 'limits' me (let's be honest, everyone suffers from something.)

And my large incision was closed up 15 years ago.

I was having a great day until Caredo signed onto Skype

Chocceh said:
I was having a great day until Caredo signed onto Skype
and you are?

KILL ALL HUMANS.....GURLZ......

the scum is back to pressing charges. FML. :gonk:

you're all pussies with flaxty friends.

this is why i don't talk to people

ShockSlayer said:
I agree with snowpenguin.

This time only though. :p

<3

OMFGCAPS said:
you're all pussies with flaxty friends.

this is why i don't talk to people

Why are you even at this forum? We don't need more trolls, and that's all you do. Seriously, STFU or GTFO.

Mario said:
I'd say you do if you've got that "Kylechu is awesome" pic in your sig that links to a paypal donation page to you. :rolleyes:
Wait, I'm not seriously asking for donations. I've never thought that I'm awesome enough to deserve a donation. I just thought it would be funny to have a banner like that link to a donation page. If it's giving people the wrong idea, I'll go take it down.
I don't want to look like banditpaw or anything.

Back