EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Segaing thread)

I'm sad now because my first semester is over and my second one sucks. No fun stuff and basically all my least favorite subjects. Oh, and I have PE, which I really despise because I'm such a lazy fatso. I had metalwork and I got my projects done but I didn't get to do the things I really wanted to do, which were weld and bash on a hot piece of metal (didn't even have to make anything, just wanted to try).

In robotics my robot did really flaxtily. It was tethered sumobots. Mine was the only one with a lifter. First and second place went to pretty much the same robot. It's not that my robot lost, I'm just sad because it's pretty much impossible to be creative and win. But if I ever do it again I'll try anyway. Big spring flipper with a wind-down motor and solenoid actuator. Oh and automated. Push the button, it flips and resets. And I'll put on bigger wheels (biggest flaw with FlipANT was that it was too slow) and put them at the back (in pretty much every other kind of robotics middle-mounted wheels are better, but this does not apply to sumo bots).

It's been a month since Christmas and I still feel screwed over. I have basically until the end of March, at best, then I move to another house. Just across the street, but it'll be a pain in the ass packing and unpacking. I gotta finish my N64p by then or it may never get done. Oh, and Palmer still hasn't shipped my screen. And I have this really bad lingering taste in my mouth.

This is the Segaing thread after all.

Re: EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Sega thread)

Getting your wisdom teeth removed is not nearly as bad as I expected.

Two days out, and I'm in zero pain. No pain meds at all throughout the whole process (except of course the numbing shots during extraction.)

I am now a much happier person.

themadhacker said:
snowpenguin said:
I live on the planet.

The year is almost 2012.

The mayans ARE wrong.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when everybody goes balistic and does a whole lot of incredibly stupid thiungs on the "last day", then wakes up the next morning and is like, "oh".

I mean, come on. This is just going to be the whole Y2K glitch all over again. Everybody will go insane, then nothing will happen.

I'm going to find one of the "leaders" of the whole 2012 thing (i.e. the someone who preached it and spread the thing everywhere) and invite a whole bunch of people come to their house and watch them freak out the day before and kill themselves the day after when nothing happens

you guys are all wrong
palin-mayans.jpg

EDIT: :lol:
2009-11-17-Mayan.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :awesome:

don't worry its only temporary until SS or Palmer comes over and says something :dahroll:

Back