EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Segaing thread)

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board? (lard thread)

Yeah, it's nothing terrible, although it was bleeding like Heck at the time. I never did finish that SCART mod afterwards... mhm...

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board? (Segaing thread)

In metalwork class I stabbed myself with my own knife. It wasn't sharp yet but it was pointy. The cut didn't bleed that much but it took forever to stop and it hurt like a Sega. Nowhere near as bad as what happened to any of you guys. I know people who had that kind of stuff happen though...

Today someone I hate got me in a headlock at the end of class, but I couldnt breathe so I tried to get away but he wouldn't let go so I slammed him against the metal railing off of the chalkboard and then proceded to break two of his fingers to make him let go. I'm not in any trouble as the teacher noticed I was choking and couldn't do anything at the time. All I've got to say is the teacher is pretty oblivious to not notice. He said he was going to press charges but I told him that it was self defense. I got in trouble from my mom but now I've got a massive bad-ass reputation in school. Hopefully I can win in court, cause I wont surivive in jail.

PS. I'm not sure if this relevant but it seemed like it.

As long as you've got enough witnesses or something to back you up, it was self-defense and I'm sure most people will see it that way

Someone said no when I asked them out.

I'LL PRESS CHARGES I TELL YA!

J.D said:
Someone said no when I asked them out.

I'LL PRESS CHARGES I TELL YA!
I told you, J.D, I'm not gay.

Heres how my week went.

My gym lockerroom has a bunch of lockers for the basketball team. But the team never puts locks on them. So my friend and I skipped out on gym class to completely TRASH everything by having a brutal fight with pieces of a crumbling deodorent stick (no idea whos it was). So all went well and we didn't get caught, but having thick white gook all over the wal;ls, cieling, and lockers makes people suspicious, and somehow the basketball team guessed it was my friend and I were the culprits. They probably guessed because of something I priviously did to one of the teammates lockers. But that is another story. Long story short, My friend and I have to act like nothing hapopened and steer clear of the team for a long time now.

Now for the other story I started to mention. My friend and I were skipping gym again, and we found a playboy add on the locker room floor. So then we took some pale yellow hand lotion we found and smeared it on the girl's face. Then we taped it on the handle of some douchebag's (also member of basketball team) locker. Then after he freaked, we told him about it lol.

Though this thread is changing in direction, I thought I'd post this anyway:
GEDC0291.jpg

I was washing dishes when I was eight years old, and my hands were softened by dish water and Palmolive. I had to wash a metal and plastic cup, and decided to take it apart so I could get into the crevices. I did, and somehow didn't notice the jagged edge sticking out on the metal part. Anyway, I was scrubbing away at it, then the jagged edge plunged itself into my tender white flesh. I just stared at the metal stuck in my skin, and started laughing. About three hours later with toilet paper and duct tape, and it was fine. No stitches.

I'm extremely surprised that I didn't get tetanus, or even an infection. But, I now have a half inch scar right below my thumb.

I got a new scar on my forehead from where I got high-sticked playing pond-hockey without a helmet

:awesomegrossaffe: err... make that :awesome:

We really should just rename this thread to "depressing as heck to read thread."

Herniated disc. Sciatica. Hernia. Ugh.

I used to laugh at people who said that Heck was really our existence here.

robm said:
We really should just rename this thread to "depressing as heck to read thread."

Herniated disc. Sciatica. Hernia. Ugh.

I used to laugh at people who said that Heck was really our existence here.
i will take you up on that.

and, grossafe, of course i broke the little *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers nose.

Re: EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (lard thread)

Nah... the "FML" thread.

So I woke up this morning, had a mild headache and a sore throat (I had caught some sort of bug that's been going around, nothing bad). Went downstairs, took some Excedrin, had a glass of water. Ate a bowl of cereal and an orange, relaxed a bit. Went upstairs and started to listen to some vidya game music. Had a brief conversation with snowpenguin. Continued to listen to music and chat with a couple of other people via skype.

Gonna donate blood today, something I've been looking forward to for a couple of years.

I'd say things are pretty okay.

OH NOES! HE"S GONNA SPREAD THE SWINE FLU TO EVERYONE! RUN!

Caredo said:
So I woke up this morning, had a mild headache and a sore throat (I had caught some sort of bug that's been going around, nothing bad). Went downstairs, took some Excedrin, had a glass of water. Ate a bowl of cereal and an orange, relaxed a bit. Went upstairs and started to listen to some vidya game music. Had a brief conversation with snowpenguin. Continued to listen to music and chat with a couple of other people via skype.

Gonna donate blood today, something I've been looking forward to for a couple of years.

I'd say things are pretty okay.
OMFG UR SO FUNNEH! <3 <3 <3

:wtf:

themadhacker said:
you are sick and are going to donate blood?
If anything, I'd be picking on the fact that I took Excedrin rather than the fact that I've got a couple of allergy symptoms. Anyway, they probably won't be using the blood. I warned them beforehand that I may either have a strange form of the cold or allergies, and they still accepted it.
eurddrue said:
OMFG UR SO FUNNEH! <3 <3 <3

:wtf:
It's not supposed to be. Of course, even if I were trying to be, I wouldn't want to hear sarcastic disapproval from a guy that uses "lulz" and still considers his opinion on what's funny or not to be worth posting.

I think it's funny, not because of the content but because it's ironic. There's all these depressed people's descriptions and then your happy one. Okay, it's not really that funny, but it's still ironic.

Back