EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Segaing thread)

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board?

hmm. i would leave the blood on, but i have AIDS, so....you know :rofl:

anywho, rubbing alcohol and a toothbrush worked wonders for the board. sadly though, a cant move my finger at all, and it hurts like a Sega. and, now, to add to my pain, my stupid ass stepbrother decided to show off my soldering iron to a friend, and melted a giant ass whole in a dreamcast shell, with my brand new soldering iron. he didnt just use the tip either, he shoved the whole Dang thing into the plastic. and the little flax left it on. at 960 degrees. for 6 hours or so, till i got home, and turned it off. its baked on in a layer so *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing thick i cant even see the metal.

and, to make matters worse, his dad is gonna try to press charges against e, since i broke his little kids nose, slightly. my god, divorce *Can'tSayThisOnTV*s flax up. my real dad woulda broke his nose too. but not this "Flamboyant Homosexual" (stepdad).

P.S., my step brother is 13, which is plenty old enough to know better. stupid flax.
oh yeah, and i punched his face with my messed up hand, and split it wide open again. :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

FML
[/rant]
so, hows your week going? :wtf: :wtf:

also, im changing the title to "Segaing thread" :dahroll:

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board? (Segaing thread)

I sliced my finger open on a pair on pants, once. :neutral2:

samjc3 said:
I've been getting an average of 3 hours of sleep per night for roughly 2 weeks now.
My wife dyed her hair blond and became a vegetarian.
I haven't seen my girlfriend this week, at all, because I've been sick.
My car needs a new Swaybar, which I can't afford, because I replaced the Solenoid, Ignition Switch, and bought the flax to redo my wiring harness.
I'm losing a lot of money right now.
I can't sleep in my own bed.
With the Insomnia has come illness as well.
With those together I've been rewarded with weight loss, and my hair is beginning to fade.
It hurts to swallow, talk, or breath through my mouth.
I've had the same headache for 4 days now.

jleemero said:

WAT?

jleemero said:
samjc3 said:
I've been getting an average of 3 hours of sleep per night for roughly 2 weeks now.
My car needs a new Swaybar, which I can't afford, because I replaced the Solenoid, Ignition Switch, and bought the flax to redo my wiring harness.
With those together I've been rewarded with weight loss, and my hair is beginning to fade.

My assumption on what's true and what isn't :)

...Dang, I was just gonna talk about how NBC is screwing over Conan O'Brien and how it made me feel, but I think now I'll just forget it... o_o

Wow, those make my petty trouble seem so... petty.

Also, your stepbrother's dad is a douchebag. He should be happy you didn't ram the soldering iron down his son's throat. I'm big on ironic punishment, you see.

Re: Cleaning blood off a circuit board? (lard thread)

You broke a kid's nose over a soldering iron? :facepalm:

Jidan said:
jleemero said:
samjc3 said:
My wife dyed her hair blond and became a vegetarian. //No no, this is true. For everyone who's missed the many, many times I've explained this, she's not really my wife (SHOCKER!), people just refer to her as my wife because we've been close friends for so Dang long.
With those together I've been rewarded with weight loss, and my hair is beginning to fade. //I've lost 9 pounds in a week, it's pretty awful. And as for my hair, it actually changes color pretty readily. In the summer I get lots of blond streaks mixed in. In the winter I end up with red feathering in the back.

Oh, and Sam.
Dude flaxsux 'n' I'm sorry to hear it.

jleemero said:
Jidan said:
jleemero said:
samjc3 said:
My wife dyed her hair blond and became a vegetarian. //No no, this is true. For everyone who's missed the many, many times I've explained this, she's not really my wife (SHOCKER!), people just refer to her as my wife because we've been close friends for so Dang long.
With those together I've been rewarded with weight loss, and my hair is beginning to fade. //I've lost 9 pounds in a week, it's pretty awful. And as for my hair, it actually changes color pretty readily. In the summer I get lots of blond streaks mixed in. In the winter I end up with red feathering in the back.

Oh, and Sam.
Dude flaxsux 'n' I'm sorry to hear it.

I guess you learn something new every day

If i had a nice brand new soldering iron and someone did that then I'd *Can'tSayThisOnTV* them up.

SS

My cat has never none anything like that, but he once smelled a candle and is nose caught on fire. ::3:

624683_scar.jpg

cut quite deep into my finger while trying to cut a hole into a SNES case to install a SCART port. I was using a cutter knife, no stitches necessary so I guess it's not as bad as yours. It was quite annoying, though. Left hand.

I think it's that line that runs the length of his finger, down at the bottom right area. Either that or the line closest to his fingernail which I ow notice is not a knuckle.

Yeah, it's kinda hard to see on that picture and not too bad to begin with.

920707_scar2.png

snowpenguin said:
I think it's that line that runs the length of his finger, down at the bottom right area. Either that or the line closest to his fingernail which I ow notice is not a knuckle.

That's what I thought, but then I kinda thought otherwise

I SEE IT NOW. It's pretty small, lol

Back