WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT ARE WE IN FOR?

TABLET?

WHAT KIND?

PRICE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
DISCUSS.

Apple products are all pseudo-revolutionary junk that are superhyped and overpriced. Okay, maybe I'm just being a jerk, but I hate Apple like some people hate things they really hate a lot.

I do not use Apple computers, but I do believe they are, and will continue to be a successful company. That is why I own a lot of Apple stock.

iPad
ARM Based, prolly a Cortex A8 or A9 based model.
512mb RAM, maybe 1gb, doubt it
Sub $800 price range
10.1 LED backlit capacitive touch panel
Runs custom OS based on the iPod Touch version of OSX.

I dare anyone to be more accurate than me. ;)

XCVG said:
Apple products are all pseudo-revolutionary junk that are superhyped and overpriced. Okay, maybe I'm just being a jerk, but I hate Apple like some people hate things they really hate a lot.
Besides iPods (because I use my iPod Nano almost every day) I agree fully.

iPods are neat but they don't really offer anything more than anything else. Except possibly for the Touch, but it's not really superior to the Zune HD, it just has more support because it's "cooler". Fortunately, iPods are not as overpriced as some of the other Apple products.

Also, what would the iPad do? Seems kind of pointless to me.

XCVG said:
iPods are neat but they don't really offer anything more than anything else. Except possibly for the Touch, but it's not really superior to the Zune HD, it just has more support because it's "cooler". Fortunately, iPods are not as overpriced as some of the other Apple products.

Internet, apps, software, games, email, ETC.

XCVG said:

The iPod Touch is currently far more powerful than the Zune HD. The reason it has more support is because it has a massive app store, full of some really innovative great games.

Oh, and maybe because it has a 3 year headstart? :p THAT is the real reason it has more support.

The iPad will be for real mobile web browsing, watching movies, and most importantly, revamped LP style "old media" magazines.

500x_stevejobscomic_01.jpg

Back