AG-64p Worklog, snowpenguin's first portable

Re: Clear64 WIP, snowpenguin's first portable! NEED HELP PG. 4!

Are you always logged in? You're online almost as much as I am!

Since I'm the only one who uses my computer, I never log out.

Yup, that's me. :lol:

Except I never really turn it off either, except then it gets real slow, then I have to turn it off.

I didn't kick you. But I can kick you permanently if you accuse me of doing so again.

SS

SS, PalmerTech told me it was you. PalmerTech.

And no, that wouldn't be an abuse of power, kicking someone permanently because they believe the site creator when he says SS kicked you. [/sarcasm]

Every Snowpenguin post: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

snowpenguin said:
SS, PalmerTech told me it was you. PalmerTech.

And no, that wouldn't be an abuse of power, kicking someone permanently because they believe the site creator when he says SS kicked you. [/sarcasm]

Palmertech couldn't prove I kicked you, because I didn't, and because there is no records of who kicks who.

And everyone knows jlee and I created the site, palmertech just pays for it. :twisted:

SS

snowpenguin said:
J.D said:
Every Snowpenguin post: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
baw.png

jleemero said:
ShockSlayer said:
And everyone knows jlee and I created the site, palmertech just pays for it. :twisted:

Shush ;)

;)

AAAAAAAANYWAYS. Post something related to the portable, or this get locked, too much spam, no worklog.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
AAAAAAAANYWAYS. Post something related to the portable, or this get locked, too much spam, no worklog.

SS
Coming from the guy with 28 pages on his x64 lite thread with little in the way of an actual log posted.

Not trying to say this in a confrontational manner, of course. Just saying you seem a bit uptight.

Eh, that was a long time ago, when we didn't have constant problems with spam, and only like, 4 users. :awesome:

And, i was actually getting work done.

In any case, my word still stands.

SS

:penguino: Have you started building your clear case yet? Any ideas on your clear glue idea? I assume that you're not going to use hot glue are you?

Naw, Tibs is shipping tomorrow I believe, precut. I will be heading to the hardware store to get some acrylic glue of some sort, I think I might also try what Bentomo did with the soldering iron on his.

So did you get Tibia to pre-cut the plastic for you? She sent me a ton of the stuff, so if for some reason you need a couple more pieces, let me know and I can stick some in the mail or something.

Thanks, I'll remember that.

Ya, I had her cut the stuff to the eventual size as she says her cuts are very precise, and I don't want to screw something up using an XACTO knife...

$10 ahipped priority mail for everything, that is... Three 5.5X8, 1 3X5, two 5.5X3.75, two 8.5X1.75, two 3/4X3, one other small piece. Amazing deal, priority shipping on that is at least $5.

Yeah dude, she's super generous. Did you get a mix of 1/4" and 1/8"?

Naw, I only got enough for the portable, and it's all 1/8, 1/4 would be too thick.

Back