Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS

Mr.Mike said:
Possible Spoilers?!?

That first leak is fake for several reasons, but the biggest red flag for me is that pit is not next to dark pit or palutena. Characters from the same series are always next to each other-- or at least in the next row, but Never on the opposite sides of the board. Also the screen pixellates like a 640x480 TV, not the 1080p that we are expecting. More importantly, Wario is also missing a pupil, and it has already been CONFIRMED:No DLC's for Smash (-Sakurai).

Mr.Mike said:
well here are some character leaks in off-screen footage...

http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-new-characters-leaked-in-off-screen-videos/#more-170467

if this means anything then....

DAT SECOND ONE THOUGH, If it wasn't real then Nintendo wouldn't have removed the video for copyright infringement! :tophat:
GANON RETURNS! :mrgreen:

edit: Shulk Confirmed

Nice to see someone from Xenoblade get in. I knew they'd have to do Shulk if the game were to be represented, but I thought Melia would have brought a more interesting an unique fighting style utilizing her ether elemental auras and attacks. What they're doing with the Monado powers can be interesting, though, so color me intrigued.

In Japan, Super Smash Bros for 3DS is coming out this week! And one of my friends is getting the JAPANESE VERSION SO HE CAN PLAY IT EARLY!! :eek:

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that if you want to see the game early, he's doing a twitch livestream This Friday at about 6::3:0 EST at http://www.twitch.tv/the_light_music_club. I don't know if he's uploading it to youtube later or not, so if you want an early look then that's your chance.

EDIT: he will be accepting questions during the stream also

The 3DS version won't support Circle Pad Pro.

Yet another giant middle finger from Nintendo, thanks.

grossaffe said:
Kickback said:
grossaffe said:
Kickback said:

Time to get a New 3DS. :)

PS Vita*
Well that won't let you play Smash Bros with a second analog.

Nah, i'm just kinda miffed really that Nintendo is once again sticking it to their customers for the unbelievable crime of supporting them.

Smash 3DS looks good however.

Kickback said:
grossaffe said:
Kickback said:
grossaffe said:
Kickback said:

PS Vita*

Nah, i'm just kinda miffed really that Nintendo is once again sticking it to their customers for the unbelievable crime of supporting them.

Yeah, I get it. I'm a bit surprised, myself, that they aren't supporting the CPP for games that make use of the New 3DS's analog and shoulder buttons. With that said, what does the CPP really bring to Smash Bros?

grossaffe said:
Kickback said:
grossaffe said:
Kickback said:
grossaffe said:
Kickback said:

PS Vita*

Yeah, I get it. I'm a bit surprised, myself, that they aren't supporting the CPP for games that make use of the New 3DS's analog and shoulder buttons. With that said, what does the CPP really bring to Smash Bros?

Smash Shortcuts with the second analog stick? And the grab moves being ZR and ZL I guess. It's not a huge deal, but it's just irritating that Nintendo has decided to drop the old 3DS and CPP like hotcakes.

Second analog/C-Stick was always useless to me for the most part because everyone knows using the quick smashes on the second stick is basically cheating. :p

Zero said:
Second analog/C-Stick was always useless to me for the most part because everyone knows using the quick smashes on the second stick is basically cheating. :p
That's not called cheating it's called having a real controller ;)

Also, I was totally wrong about the roster leak and it's official on the Japanese version:

2014-09-16.jpg

Yes, the Duck hunt dog is here. :confused:
Yes, Dr. Mario Returns :awesome:

Well, not cheating, but cheap. My point being I basically never used the stick with a GC controller on Melee or Brawl, so it's not a big deal for me that I can't on the 3DS one.

Gahh, really want this but waiting for the New 3DS to be released before I buy it :'(

DK  said:
Gahh, really want this but waiting for the New 3DS to be released before I buy it :'(
I should have specified that 8-player was for Wii U, not 3DS.

8 player needs a big screen because on a large map everyone gets soo tiny! But it's so much fun fighting that many people, especially on the Great Cave Offensive.
Overall, I love the roster since it's so much more well-balanced than in previous games.

DK  said:

If you want it for the c-stick, I'm pretty sure it won't work with regular 3DS games not designed for the circle pad pro.

Back