Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS

Speaking of game mechanics, it's going to be kinda awkward on the 3DS, or at least for me. I have these really unconventional controls set on brawl for my wii classic pro controller and i'm just going to be screaming at the game because there is going to be no way to set the controls how i want them.

and i'm not buying a wii u just for smash bros.

I don't think there is any way the 3DS version will even compare to the Wii U version. Playing smash by yourself or against randoms online isn't really that fun, and even with local multiplayer a lot of the magic is lost when it's 4 dudes staring at these small screens.

Opinions on little Mac? To be honest I think he'll be a mix of melee's fox, falco, and jigglypuff.

That combo bar is going to be hard to fill when fighting real people.
He looks really fun to play as overall, like Ganondorf but more competitive. Overall, we are starting to get a fun and varied group of characters.

Get ready for Mii :oops:
EDIT: Sorry about that-- I heard it from the same person who predicted villager.

Anyway, we do have some more pokemans and CUSTOMIZABLE MOVESETS that are NOT using Miis :mrgreen:

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct ... eo-ndirect

For those of you who missed this super smash bros info filled amazingness!!!!

So excited we are getting at least some version during the summer time! To be honest, I have been more intrigued with the 3ds version since it will be SOOOO different. Im just worried about how my 3ds will hold up against my play-style since I go really hard and push the buttons really hard and all that kind of stuff when I play smash. No need to brag or anything but...I think I could beat anyone who wanted to play me once the 3ds and wii u version comes out! Later we all can exchange friend codes or network IDs or however it works to play some smash! I just cannot stand to wait thou after that direct! Hopefully a demo in the coming months on the eshop? Anyway CANT WAIT!!!

Reaction times like that won't win you any tournaments in 20XX, bentendo

Lots of awesome stuff coming to sm4sh though, I kind of want a 3DS now

Nintendo officially hosting the community coined term smash-fests? Holding officially invitationals for the game? 20XX is near. If you havn't go watch the smash brothers documentary.

Antome said:
Reaction times like that won't win you any tournaments in 20XX, bentendo

Lots of awesome stuff coming to sm4sh though, I kind of want a 3DS now

Haha, I haven't ever really kept up with anything, like ever. I did buy Pokemon X on release night, though.

If your not involved in the competetive smash scene most of the people announced for the invitational are big names with a few people that arnt as big and a three of the commentators are the biggest commentators in the melee scene with that Doritos guys at the host. Thoughts on gamecube adapter?

Mr.Mike said:
No need to brag or anything but...I think I could beat anyone who wanted to play me once the 3ds and wii u version comes out! Later we all can exchange friend codes or network IDs or however it works to play some smash!

You're on! You'll just have to wait until the wii U version comes to battle my Mega Man.
Although, Mega Man was super hard to get used to when I played at Best Buy because his moveset us so unusual.

Anyway, I can see why they pushed back the 3DS release. When I played that one at best Buy, the controls were good once you get used to them, but every once in a while it would majorly lag for 15 seconds or so, and everything would go into slooow motion (which made it easier to beat the opponents). Obviously a major glitch, and probablyy hard to fix since lots of those 3DS stages are so big.

Possible Spoilers?!?! FULL CHARACTER ROSTER LEAKED?!?!? There are some inconsistencies with this roster yet it does seem plausible. I am disappointed Ghiraham (However you spell his name) isnt involved in this iteration of smash but there are some exciting characters that may or may not be in this game based on the leak. Check it out for yourselves!!

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php/top ... -spoilers/

Those images have made many rounds on the internet, and the general consensus is that even if those images are legitimate, it is at best a development version and obviously doesn't represent the final version at all. These were connected to no in-game screenshots, so what's stopping placeholder artwork?

Likewise there's hundreds of arguments with solid founding over the illegitimacy of those shots, notably how some character poses are exactly the same as those of similar-bodied poses.

In other words, take the entire leak with a grain of salt. Smash is coming out so soon anyway, speculating at this point is just silly.

well here are some character leaks in off-screen footage...

http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-new-characters-leaked-in-off-screen-videos/#more-170467

if this means anything then....

Back