Predues new GCp (PreCube Advance?)

Hey guys... I know it took a while, but now I've nearly finished the upper case. I had some problems with the paint... Two pics and one video for you:

OHLyc.jpg

Rq6kr.jpg

As you can see, the case is not glossy any more. Glossy looks good, but I decided to make it matt though. It looks some kind of sparkling, and by the way: It feels GREAT in my hands! ;)

Hope you like it.

More frequently updates from now on (hopefully)

The first pics with the controlls put on... But I'm not happy with the color of the d-pad and the x+y buttons... Maybe I should also paint them white?

0m01z.jpg

9zP6I.jpg

Beautiful case! Someone will buy that for sure! Unless, of course, you decide to keep it for yourself ;)

Thanks for your comments :)
I do not intend to keep it for myself... So it will be for sale. Hopefully someone will like it that much ;)

At the moment I'm having some issues with the spraypaint... Got to buy some new.
The d-pad looks great in white!! Will post some pictures when the issues are solved.

Greetings from Germany

Small update for this worklog:

xKpBqz7.jpg

3uylBEQ.jpg

or0Nb1Q.jpg

3dHRmOs.jpg

I'll try to get as far as I can with this portable within this week... I barely had time to breath the last few weeks -.-
And yes, the small bridge between the Z- and R-button was broken ._.

Btw: These close-ups look strangely ugly... It looks way better in real life :)

Greetings

Looking great man, sorry to hear about the plastic breaking between the R/Z buttons, to be honest, when I first saw the holes cut early on in the thread that's the first thing that came to mind, hehe. Looking forward to seeing more progress/finished results, keep it up!

I can't wait to start making preparations for my handheld, still can't decide on GC or N64, but nonetheless, you guys are all very inspirational. :)

loving the look of your GBCube so far :O

do you mind linking me the Schematics of your regulators?
I recently got back into working on my portable GC and I fried the 3rd orginal reg board (they fry so easilly...). Tought I'd finally get into making a true set of regs.
Let me know if you can

Back