New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

The package sent by Samjc3 arrived well packed and as described within a very timely manor after I had paid.
Well... I say as described... but I found some extra tidbits in it.

The only problem I had is that even with as well packed as it was, some of the mobos took a bit of a beating. Nothing I shouldn't be able to fix in about 2 minutes, and nothing i didn't plan to change anyway.

Would totally do business again. Samjc3 is awesome... When she isn't pointing a flamethrower at you... and even then, she still kinda is.

Had yet another fantastic transaction with zeturi. He sent me some highly useful freebies too. <3 Zet

AbyssPWNS executed a perfect trade. Would definitely deal with him again. :D

Let me also say that:

Ashen is the man... (Did something for free... Best... Guy... Ever...)
Nuke is the man... (Gave me free stuff...)
Bud is the man.... (Ossem as always... Plus gave me free stuff...)

All of them are very good people. :mrgreen:

Bud, great guy. We did a trade which worked out, he also threw some free stuff in. He also bought some stuff from me. Paid instantly. Plan on dealing with him in the future.

Nuke: Great seller. Got my psone screen case pretty fast and was well packed even for being basically a piece of plastic.

Themadhacker: Great communication, paid pretty quick, would do business with him again. :D

SonyQrio and Joeyjoe9876 sent their payments super fast. Thanks, guys!

Robm was amazing to work with. There was a minor delay, but that was a freak occurrence and he more than compensated in the tardiness which wasn't even that long.

I'd do business again.

Zero is sweet. Held my stuff for me until I had access to my money, and it shipped in about two days, yo.

<3 Zerp

Also, Ish is back in the painting scene. Today I received a gorgeous Gameboy in the mail, painted to my liking. You should throw money at him

Back