Epicelite's WTS/BUY thread

jleemero said:
epicelite said:
Yeah but then they will spin around and my OCD will drive me freaking crazy.
Not if you fix it. :eek:
yeah, you can cut new grooves for the tabs to fit into instead of cutting them off and they wont spin. you can have em if i find em. i'll let you know if they are the right size when i do dig them out

epicelite said:
I need the kind that has nothing in the middle.

1.75" would be best.

You can just take the drill bit out you know. :rolleyes:

Anyway, interested in ram pack. But I probably can't afford that. Also interested in the N64, probably can't afford that either. I'm a poort modder, need to find some crap to sell.

I'm interested in the N64 and Farcry 2 for PC, check out my thread and see if there's anything you want. I don't really have any money right now.

Whats with all the writing on the PS2 lol?

I might trade FC2 for the PS2 slim and the unmodded clear memory card.

But I REALLY need some monies.

Can you guarantee the PS2 Slim will work with a new lazor?

EDIT:
Is Canada NTSC?

epicelite said:
Whats with all the writing on the PS2 lol?

I might trade FC2 for the PS2 slim and the unmodded clear memory card.

But I REALLY need some monies.

Can you guarantee the PS2 Slim will work with a new lazor?

EDIT:
Is Canada NTSC?

The writing came with the PS2. Some guy at school was like, hey you like electronics, you can have my PS2. But I botched the repair attempt and fried the new laser.

It will work with a new laser. With the old one it reads CDs only. With the new fried one it didn't read anything. Canada is NTSC, generally we get the same console model as the US actually.

No hurry, no pressure, I'm not even that sure I want this deal.

Oh well good news, someone on another forum just PM'd me asking if he could buy FC2. ::3:

Anyway what model is the laser I would need?

I dunno what would I was thinking about modding the Gen 3 with S-Video out and would need those games to play lol...

If I can't find a s-video connector somewhere then sure I guess.

epicelite said:
Oh well good news, someone on another forum just PM'd me asking if he could buy FC2. ::3:

Anyway what model is the laser I would need?

I think one like this: http://store.videogamecentral.com/ps20012.html

You can get them cheaper.

epicelite said:
I dunno what would I was thinking about modding the Gen 3 with S-Video out and would need those games to play lol...

If I can't find a s-video connector somewhere then sure I guess.

Why, did you break your Genesis? Just find a broken DVD player if all you need is a jack. I'd send you one, but I don't want to ship such a small item so far.

Back