vskid3's Clearance Sale

vskid3

My wife and I are moving into a travel trailer in the near future. That means a large portion of my inventory of electronic goodies needs to be liquidated. A lot of the little stuff will be going to Goodwill if I can't sell it here. Most of this stuff I just want gone, so any reasonable offer will be considered. Ask if you want more details/pics. Buyer pays shipping. Sold items are red.

Lifebook P1610 $50

ASUS EEE 900HA $30
Its been chopped up a bit, but still works fine. Battery only lasts a couple minutes.

Galaxy S3 (Verizon) $50
Should be unlocked, works great. Screen and case are in good shape.

Galaxy S "Fascinate" (Verizon) $15
Works great, don't know if its unlocked. Screen is in pretty good shape, but the case is a little sad.

ASUS G60VX $170 Probably going to keep
Screen broke so I removed the top part and relocated the wifi antennas to the DVD drive bay (DVD drive will be included). Upgraded to 2.8GHz C2D, has 4GB RAM, 1GB GTX 260m, 320GB and 250GB HDDs. Only thing on this list I'm not set on selling, pretty firm on price.

Wii $30
Took it apart and misplaced most of the screws. I softmodded it and I'll include the 4GB SD card. Comes with power adapter, composite video cable, and sensor bar. I might be able to include a Wiimote and nunchuck if you want for $10, but I'll have to make sure I have one to spare.

Ribbon cables
I have a bag of IDE and similar ribbon cables. I'll include a few with another purchase if you want some.

Everything in the pictures is best offer, preferably multiple items to save on shipping costs and headache for me. Holding on to the Xbox and N64 controllers until we figure out which systems we'll be keeping.

suDsxUx.jpg

5lRh94q.jpg

1-PSOne with AV and power (2.5A IIRC)
2-Airplay ipod FM adapter (no idea if it works)
3-PSP component out
4-Component video switcher (dunno if works)
5-Wired PS3 controller
6-7.2v 3300mAh NiMH battery (nearly 10 years old but barely used)
7-GC PSU
8-PS2 Eyetoy
9-PS2 Eyetoy
10-GBA SP
11-PS2 Network/HDD adapter
12-PCMCIA Wifi card
13-DMG, nearly perfect besides some sticker damage
14-Buffalo router WHR-HP-G300N (untested)
15-Buffalo router WHR-HP-G300N (untested)
16-Linksys router WRT54GS V7 (not the fun one)
17-3rd party N64 controller
18-RCA to 3.5mm adapters
19-N64 controller
20-iSee ipod video thing
21-Xbox controller w/breakaway
22-3rd party Xbox controller w/o breakaway
23-Chopped up GBA, should still work
24-Xbox controller w/breakaway
25-Xbox controller missing cord and triggers
26-3rd party N64 controller
27-Walkman WM-F100
28-Migrus C787 MiniITX PC w/picoPSU (100 or 120w, IIRC)

Not pictured
2 broken Xboxen, I think its the HDDs that are bad
(Maybe) TSOP flashed Xbox w/80GB HDD
Various AV cables from PS to Xbox era
360 HDD transfer cable

More to come...

Bump.

I really want this stuff gone. If you can pay more than shipping, I'll probably accept your offer. Otherwise it'll likely go to Goodwill.

Lifebook sold. I'll try and lay out anything else of value tomorrow and make a video of it. I have stuff mainly ranging from PSone to Wii era. I also have a good collection of old laptop RAM, PC100 era.

If its not already taken I am interested in the ps1, gameboy, gameboy advance, and gameboy sp.

Let me know what you want for it. I know its my first post and understand you are probably rightfully skeptical. I had an account years ago but can't remember any of the information for it. I came back to check on any upgrades I could do while re capping my game gear, ran across this and couldn't pass it up.

If there is anything I can do to help ease any skepticism let me know.

edit: fixed spelling

Bump. I want this stuff gone. Bundles are great and I'll give discounts for multiple items. If you want something, offer some moneys and I'll see what I can do. Remember, I have a lot of ribbon cable, great for building a wire collection. Sold items are marked in red.

ProgMetalMan said:
How's the stick on the stock N64 controller?
Its pretty tight. I wouldn't say new, but definitely pretty close. Still undecided about selling the Xbox and N64 controllers, I'll let you know what we decide to keep.

E64 said:
how much for the ps1 and the 3rd party n64 controller?
Still undecided about selling the Xbox and N64 controllers, I'll let you know what we decide to keep. I would take $15 shipped for the PS, but I would prefer to do bundles to help justify shipping costs and to get rid of stuff.

wee_man87 said:
If its not already taken I am interested in the ps1, gameboy, gameboy advance, and gameboy sp.
E64 has first dibs on PS, but I'll take $40 shipped for the GBs or $50 shipped for GBs plus PS if E64 doesn't take it.

vskid3 said:
wee_man87 said:
E64 has first dibs on PS, but I'll take $40 shipped for the GBs or $50 shipped for GBs plus PS if E64 doesn't take it.

Sounds good to me

If you decide to get rid of the OEM N64 controller I might be interested in it and the video switch, plus the DMG if weeman's deal falls through for any reason.

Bump.

Been busy with work/moving. Because I'm busy and this stuff needs to go quick, I will only sell stuff from the pictures if you get 3 or more items (stuff at the beginning of the post is exempt, but I would stuff prefer to bundle). Also, have money available now or by the end of the week at the latest. Previous dibs are still in effect, but you must contact me within the next 24 hours or those items will be up for grabs. Still unsure about selling N64 and Xbox controllers, I'll try to have a decision soon.

Most of this stuff will be going in the trash or Goodwill next weekend. If you want something and can at least pay for shipping, then we can probably work something out.

Just a little update, everything in this thread is still available (dibs are still valid), just in storage/somewhere in the trailer. It'll probably be a week or few before I get around to selling and shipping anything. I'll keep you guys posted. Sorry for the wait.

Bump from the grave!!!

I have most of the stuff with me now and I don't work for the next week, so time to get rid of this stuff. Most of it will be going to Goodwill by the end of the month, so make me an offer than makes it worth it for me to drive to the post office and its yours. Previous dibs stand for the next 48 hours.

Back