vskid3's Clearance Sale

what's your paypal? if the sp is ags-101 i'll give you 20 bucks plus shipping for it. 25 plus shipping if you have the charger. hit me up.

i'll still buy it if it's ags-001.

mcrstp said:
what's your paypal? if the sp is ags-101 i'll give you 20 bucks plus shipping for it. 25 plus shipping if you have the charger. hit me up.

i'll still buy it if it's ags-001.
SP went in the last load to Goodwill, sorry. It was in very poor shape, if its any consolation. About half of the stuff in the pictures went, I'll update the first post with what's left.

I'll ship to Canada if its worth my while, I'm not going through the hassle for $5.

Sorry I couldn't honor my previous dibs. There's some stuff I want but I'm completely broke.

vskid3 said:
mcrstp said:
I'll ship to Canada if its worth my while, I'm not going through the hassle for $5.

ProgMetalMan said:
Sorry I couldn't honor my previous dibs. There's some stuff I want but I'm completely broke.

That is understandable. If he isn't taking the DMG anymore, I am interested in it as well as the wired ps3 controller (5). What are you looking to get out of it? I wouldn't have issue of covering the shipping of it. I do live in Toronto, Canada for reference sake.

You don't happen to still have the Official 64 controller & the component switcher still? If you do I might buy a Visa card with quarters or somethin'.

Back