WTS(cheap) unfinished GCP + parts/things

Zeflis

I haven't touched any of this in a long time, and I don't even know if people still use these kinds of things anymore but I need to get rid of it.

The Gamecube was my only attempt at a portable, which I never actually finished. All the parts are here and working (minus the screen) though it needs some tlc if anyone wants to complete it. Otherwise someone can use it for parts. The PS1 screen doesn't work anymore due to a loose resistor that I couldn't manage to solder a connector to when trying to relocate it. I did put a lot of time into it but I also know it's not worth much in the state its in. $50 OBO

Here's a link to the worklog:http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8407

Other parts:
4.3" screen $15
2 11.1v 5200mah batteries $20 each
2 GC motherboards $10 each
2 GC fans $2 each
1" fan $2
GC disc drive assembly $5
(no pcb)
low battery indicator $2
PSP joystick sliders(3) $5

PM me if you're interested

20150727_101400_zpsrpckz3xk.jpg

20150727_101129_zpsnyepqmjv.jpg

20150727_101112_zpsnwwfkdsi.jpg

Can I have specifics and pictures of the low battery indicator and the PSP sliders? I'm interested

I also remember seeing this worklog when it was being worked on! It was one of my biggest inspirations GameCube wise. Too bad you never finished it :/

I've PM'ed you.

Thanks, it was all working minus the screen and I think school started a couple days later so I put it aside and forgot about it.

Back