E3 2012

Watch Dogs looks very good.

Assassins Creed 3 looks great, but the snow had lack of footprints initially and seemed plain and white, and that seemed unrealistic. But then they showed him stomping through knee-deep snow and that made me feel better.

Battle Royale looks.....meh. I grew up with Smash Bros and it will take a while for Sony's entrance to grow on me.

Last of Us looks great.

Sony's fighting game could actually be pretty good, it's just the blatant ripoff it is that sours people, and Sony's less recognizable characters.

I can see it now. 10,000 retards the first week who toss their tablet controller into their T.V.

Ashen said:
I can see it now. 10,000 retards the first week who toss their tablet controller into their T.V.
no, that would never happen. People aren't dumb enough to throw their controllers into their TV. That would be unprecedented.

new Luminous engine demo. I remember a short video demo of it several months back. It looks really good.

Tchay said:
No news for Retro....

No news for metroid.....

:cry4:
Nintendo posted this days before E3:
tease-610x134.jpg

I personally have not seen 3 super secret project revealed. Not only that, but tomorrow's agenda at E3 has three slots set aside for "secret E3 games". Seems to me that Nintendo still has a few tricks up their sleeves.

That ZombiU game actually looks amazing, and very cleverly manages the permanent death/respawn system.

Once we get more games that harness the WiiU's power, people are gonna go ape over it.

Love it or hate it, once they get cods and battlefields onto the system people will surely buy.

After watching Nintendo's conference I decided I'm gonna buy a WiiU and a 3DS. I didn't have any intention on buying one but it just seems so great that I'm definitely going to buy one. As for the 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario Sticker Star sold me one on the spot.

Ooh. Yay.

Really, this E3 was just disappointing. I really want to love my 3DS, but I don't know if I can.

Aaron said:
I don't know why everyone thinks that this year's E3 sucked. It was SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!
Mostly because it sucked. Usually you need at least two hands to count the badass looking new games. This year theres maybe 3.

Back