Search results

1. Cllinw

Looking for GCp commission or parts for sale.

EDIT 9/10/15: Changed my mind and decided to take a commission with the parts I have. I still don't have funds so Id be willing to send the extra parts and systems to cover payment for the commission itself. You'd just need to provide the casing for this. I have all the parts including extra...
  2. Cllinw

Size of 7" display panel?

Can anyone tell me how big a 7" lcd display panel is in inches? Like the ones from backup monitors that are found on eBay and Amazon. I'm wondering if I'd be able to fit one into a JB-65 casing.
  3. Cllinw

Looking for someone for case commission

Posted this in the Gamecube section and thought I should post it here as well.
  4. Cllinw

Looking for someone for case commission

I've been working on design plans for my GCp that I'm currently working on and Id like to commission someone to make a case for me. I'd like it to be in the style of a Wii U Gamepad, with some alterations like: Using the face buttons from a MadCatz gamecube controller BUT keep the sticks and d...
  5. Cllinw

Looking for GC AV out port

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find an original GC AV out port that I could use in my GCp. The one on my motherboard was taken off and I don't know where to find except for buying another GC.
  6. Cllinw

About ports for GCp

Hello everyone. I have a few questions concerning ports for my GCp I'm working on. 1. What voltage and current rating should the port for my charger be? I plan on using a 14.8v 6800mah battery. 2. I plan to make a little hub for external controller ports and av out. Has anyone used USB Type...
  7. Cllinw

My First GCp Project!

Hello, everyone. After numerous questions and gathering parts, I'm finally ready to start working on my first GCp build. The basic things will be included. 5" screen, trimmed GC and controller mobos, Sd Gecko and 1000 block men card on slot A, Wasp Fusion flashed with Swiss, and maybe...
  8. Cllinw

Using display controller menu to adjust audio amp volume

So, I'm gathering parts for a GCp I'm working on and on the menu's for a 5inch Good Display I got off of eBay, it says that you can adjust volume. Is there any way I could wire up my audio amp to the display controller board so I can adjust the volume from the menu?
  9. Cllinw

Wiring up composite out to Rev C

So, I have a Rev C mobo that I'd like to starting running tests with, but I don't want to wire it up fully to my screen. Is there any way I could just solder the male jack of a composite cable to it so I can plug it into my display? If someone could provide me a picture showing where to wire...
  10. Cllinw

What should I use for audio?

I'm gathering parts for a GC build I'm going to start up and I'm wondering what I should use for audio. I saw Redmagnusx's audio amp guide using a HDMX GOXL speaker, which I thought would be great because it would be tiny and I could use the included speakers. But I then saw that most people...
  11. Cllinw

Looking for GC heat sink

I've been looking on eBay for one of those heat sinks that everybody and their mother uses for GCP portables and I can't find one. If anyone has one that they'd be willing to part with, PM me. If anyone finds where you can get one for a reasonable price, just post it on this thread.
  12. Cllinw

GameCube Portable

I'm just looking to see if anyone has some portables they'd be willing to sell for cheap. Specifically under $300. Thanks in advance
  13. Cllinw

Classic Controllers on GCp

How difficult would it be to wire up Wii Classic controller ports to a GCp? If anyone knows how it would be done as well, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance
  14. Cllinw

Is a MEGAdrive needed to use a modchip?

I don't know anything about this except that they are a replacement for the disk drive. If anyone could tell me what these are for and how they make building a GCp easier, that would be awesome. Also, can you wire a modchip straight to the GC motherboard and get rid of the disk drive board all...
  15. Cllinw

AG-85 for GCp

Hello everyone. I'm wondering if it would be doable to use an AG-85 case for a GCp I'm currently working on. If it helps I'm working with a Rev C GameCube which I'm going to wire up a WASP Fusion to. Im hoping to include the second player port only as well as the slot b memory card in the form...
  16. Cllinw

Using a camera shutter for shoulder buttons

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a camera shutter switch instead of using the original analog shoulder buttons on a GCp. I'm looking for a way to get both the soft and hard press on the shoulder buttons without using too much space and making it as simple as possible...
  17. Cllinw

Using 3ds sliders

I'm looking for advice, or even a guide if there is one out there, of a way to use 3ds sliders on a GCp. I've seen plenty of examples of it, I just haven't been able to find out how to do it from searching on the forums and on Google. As always, any other advice for creating a GCp will be very...
  18. Cllinw

Looking a 4:3 display

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a 4:3 display for a GC portable that I'm making. I'd like it to be a 4/4.3" lcd, since that's the perfect size for case I'm using, but anything around that will work. (The biggest I can got is a 5" 4:3 display) Thanks in advance.
  19. Cllinw

Where to buy a GC modchip

I would like to know where I can get a GC modchip that will run games off an sd card. If anyone knows of anyother ways to load GC ISO's as well, I'm all ears. I'm hoping to make GCp with a 4:3 display and 3ds sliders so if anyone knows where I could get those as well that would be amazing. Any...
  20. Cllinw

Where to buy screens for portable

Hi, everyone. I'm hoping to start a portable GC project over the summer and I'm wondering where is a good to place to order a low power display for my project. Any extra advice or suggestions are helpful as well. Thanks in advance
Back