AG-85 for GCp

Cllinw

Hello everyone. I'm wondering if it would be doable to use an AG-85 case for a GCp I'm currently working on. If it helps I'm working with a Rev C GameCube which I'm going to wire up a WASP Fusion to. Im hoping to include the second player port only as well as the slot b memory card in the form of an sd gecko. If anyone could tell what they think would be a good size screen, battery system , and speaker system to use with this case, that would be excellent. Thanks in advance.

It's not bad I crapped out in the back. But it works and planning to make a few different portables soon for the Heck of it and possibly selling some in the junk yard.

Could anyone tell me how much space there is to put a screen and batteries and such with this case if I'm using a Rev C and a WASP Fusion?

That is exactly what I used a rev c board wasp fusion. That was a 5 inch screen I also used the IBM heatsink that others have used. Also, used custom regs 3 ti switching, custom built audio amp batteries and memory card.

Back