Looking for GCp commission or parts for sale.

Cllinw

EDIT 9/10/15: Changed my mind and decided to take a commission with the parts I have. I still don't have funds so Id be willing to send the extra parts and systems to cover payment for the commission itself. You'd just need to provide the casing for this. I have all the parts including extra switches and wires. I'm just looking for a GCp box so to speak. Just a screen, speakers, controller ports, and sd card slots.

LIST OF PARTS:

Motherboards:
GC Rev C motherboard trimmed with stock regulators, has Wasp fusion already wired up and a 1000 block mem card, along with wires for video/left and right audio/controller data/and multi disk switch. With stock disk drive/heat sink/and fan. (Roughly 4.3" by 4.4")
Launch Wii mother board with all connectors and ports. With stock disk drive/heat sink/and fan.(Can't tell what model but can tell it was purchased on launch day)

Screens:
5" LCD panel with AV and VGA. (Supports 480p for GC Component chip)
16" LCD VGA monitor with built in speakers. (Could be used for a laptop style portable)

Controllers:
Trimmed official GC controller board with squishy tacts. (Will send diagram showing what switch corresponds to what button)
Controller casing and buttons for official GC controller, MadCatz GC controller, Wii Classic Controller, and 3rd party Sega Genesis controller,

I also have a slew of different wires, buttons, switches and other things that I could trade, as well.

SYSTEMS:
Nintendo 2ds. (Includes charger and 8gb sd card, missing stylus)
Nintendo Dsi (includes charger, stylus, and 40 hour Mugen battery pack)
I also have some games for these that we can discuss through PM.

If you like anything that you see show what portable you have to offer and what you'd like for it in this thread, put some of the key features of your portable as well. I'll then PM you and we can discuss it further.

Re: Lot of Parts and Systems For Working Portable

Hey Clinw, welcome to the forums.

I would throw in a cash offer for this. While I don't think a user would be necessarily against trading a portable they spent hours upon hours making, I can almost guarantee it's not going to happen for a pile of parts to make another one again (even with the ~150-200 extra equipment you have to offer.)

While I haven't been in the "scene" for a while, cheapest GC portable I remember seeing actually selling was in the $500 range.

With that said...

Let me know if you want to part with that 16" monitor separately if this doesn't work out for you.

robm said:
Hey Clinw, welcome to the forums.

I would throw in a cash offer for this. While I don't think a user would be necessarily against trading a portable they spent hours upon hours making, I can almost guarantee it's not going to happen for a pile of parts to make another one again (even with the ~150-200 extra equipment you have to offer.)

While I haven't been in the "scene" for a while, cheapest GC portable I remember seeing actually selling was in the $500 range.

With that said...

Let me know if you want to part with that 16" monitor separately if this doesn't work out for you.
Thanks for the advice, I was actually talking to someone for a while about trading parts for his GCp. He said he'd only take cash though. I was hoping just to trade since it would make things easier, we'd just ship the stuff and wouldn't have to worry about PayPal or whatever. But, I do agree with you so I'll put cash offers in tomorrow with the pics.

Hey if your willing, maybe we can chat thru pm about maybe taking what you got and putting one together?

Hey man, how old are you? Sorry if that question is inappropriate or offensive, it's just that you strike me as being rather young and impulsive and I'd hate to see you do or trade something you'd regret later.

ProgMetalMan said:
Hey man, how old are you? Sorry if that question is inappropriate or offensive, it's just that you strike me as being rather young and impulsive and I'd hate to see you do or trade something you'd regret later.
I'm 16. How exactly do you think I'd regret this?

Yo prog I understand the worry, I'm not about to do that. I don't have much of a name but I do good work. I like to think of age as a number, so many people started here at 13 or younger making nes portable systems. With me being 31, I'm not out to hurt anyone here, if anything I want to help and give back. I am trying to make a name for myself. Cllinw has contacted me, and I have a project in hands from LionelHutz and will be starting a build log for progress updates.

My point, I'm legit.

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
Yo prog I understand the worry, I'm not about to do that. I don't have much of a name but I do good work. I like to think of age as a number, so many people started here at 13 or younger making nes portable systems. With me being 31, I'm not out to hurt anyone here, if anything I want to help and give back. I am trying to make a name for myself. Cllinw has contacted me, and I have a project in hands from LionelHutz and will be starting a build log for progress updates.

My point, I'm legit.

i aprove of this person , he has done pretty good work on portable gamecubes

Cllinw said:
SYSTEMS:
Nintendo 2ds. (Includes charger and 8gb sd card, missing stylus)
Nintendo Dsi (includes charger, stylus, and 40 hour Mugen battery pack)
I also have some games for these that we can discuss through PM.

If you like anything that you see show what portable you have to offer and what you'd like for it in this thread, put some of the key features of your portable as well. I'll then PM you and we can discuss it further.

am going to be as straigh forward has posible , your offer is total crap , and you are asking that the one who makes the portable also puts in a case , to build a portable it takes time thus thats why they go for such high prices ,good portable cost $320 in parts and sell for $620+ ($300+ for the creater and the more features the more gets added to the price)

I'm still looking for a commission, if anyone is willing to take it up PM me.

Just as a refresher, all I would like is a box with the screen, speakers and controller ports. No batteries. I can provide everything except for the case.
I also have gotten some funds so Id be willing to pay through PayPal now. I would get this done myself, but I'm very busy with school and extracurricular activities.

Back