WTT Modded psp 1001 with 8gb memory card for atari 7800!

epicelite said:
Wow why so desperate?
When you think about it, if I were to buy one it would cost roughly the same. I don't want to waste cash on one but I want one.

Soon pending to thewizdawg, if anyone feels like offering more then this within a day or two before its actually pending then go ahead and drop me a pm:

1254871908.jpg

OK, SORRY TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE, BUT YOU REMIND ME OF BANDITPAW1, POSTING MULTIPLE SALE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME ITEM. WHY NOT JUST UPDATE YOUR OTHER ONE?

samjc3 said:
OK, SORRY TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE, BUT YOU REMIND ME OF BANDITPAW1, POSTING MULTIPLE SALE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME ITEM. WHY NOT JUST UPDATE YOUR OTHER ONE?
I LIKE CAPSLOCK TOO!!!

oniak said:
Sorry to rain on your parade but you remind me of some 8 year old fa**ot choking on his friends ****,its a ******* forum, I can make more then one thread. Now I am NOTHING like banditpaw so get you ******* facts straight.

Thank you for sounding just like the eight year old you describe. Is this really necessary or appropriate? Fitting that such filth is your 69th post, though.

On topic, I could do most of those titles as 2600 games, but I don't have Food Fight or Karateka.

Tibia said:
oniak said:
Sorry to rain on your parade but you remind me of some 8 year old fa**ot choking on his friends ****,its a ******* forum, I can make more then one thread. Now I am NOTHING like banditpaw so get you ******* facts straight.

Thank you for sounding just like the eight year old you describe. Is this really necessary or appropriate? Fitting that such filth is your 69th post, though.

On topic, I could do most of those titles as 2600 games, but I don't have Food Fight or Karateka.

I was a bit "Immature" I suppose, It just pisses me off when some compares me to banditpaw

oniak said:
Tibia said:
oniak said:

I was a bit "Immature" I suppose, It just pisses me off when some compares me to banditpaw
sorry. i was in a really pissy mood. :wtf:

samjc3 said:
oniak said:
Tibia said:
oniak said:

sorry. i was in a really pissy mood. :wtf:
As was I hahaha. Number of things haven't happened that I wanted to this week..

Back