What are you guys getting on black friday?

Most of the big places have leaked black Friday ads on bfads now. What are you guys planning on getting (If anything)? I'm considering getting this xbox 360 bundle http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+- ... &cp=1&lp=3 which will be $200 at best buy.

What are your opinions on "Sharp" TVs? Best buy is going to have a 42" "Sharp" brand LCD TV for $200 that I might get instead because I already have an old 360.

Too bad Best buy is opening at midnight this year :(. It takes away the fun of camping out and being one of the first in line if you actually do camp out.

I might get a new tv. My house was robbed a few days before last Black friday. Luckily Gamestop had a buy one get one free sale, 6 games with 3 being free ruled!

The quality of Afro's posts has really increased as of late :lol: I vote him for "member of the year".

And I always thought black friday was impossible to get stuff on because of long lines. Is this not the case?

I get to work retail on Black Friday. *Can'tSayThisOnTV* you guys that actually buy flax then. :stare:

ttsgeb said:
I get to work retail on Black Friday. *Can'tSayThisOnTV* you guys that actually buy flax then. :stare:
I'm so sorry.

Oh, black friday?

parksfriday.jpg

SS

Why did you even mention it in the first place? We already know you're in New Zealand and that you don't have black friday. Now this thread is just derailed.

So you purposely tried to derail it because you don't have black friday? I don't even :/

Antome said:
budnespid said:
Not from my angle :p
You can't even see us, from any angle :p

Zero, I guess I was successful then?
HA!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! II'll get this thread back!!! I'm buying a few games, even though they don't have sales on most games, my dad feels like it's more convienient to buy anything if you're up early enough so might as well get skyrim and Deus-Ex While I'm walking around like a zombie at 4am.

Sonyportableizer said:
D.J said:
ttsgeb said:
I'm so sorry.
Im so sorry you can tell a friend to buy something for you, or kinda hide it until he comes
The point not being that I can't buy flax. I don't give a flying *Can'tSayThisOnTV* about that. The point being *Can'tSayThisOnTV* black Friday. It makes my job harder.

Back