What are you gonna get on Black Friday?

I'm probably gonna try to find New Super Mario Bros Wii for cheap. I haven't bought a Wii game in ages.

Other then that, I might buy an SDHC card to store all of my emulators, roms 'n stuff on.

Twilight Wolf said:
...oh my.

You didn't happen to buy one I owned, did you? Because that's some cosmic stuff right there.
Possibly. I fixed the problem though, mostly. I disabled the surround sound, now it plays just fine. During Gauntlet: Dark Legacy it would crackle a lot, so I used that game while I tweaked the settings. Nothing else changed it much, but I've had good audio since I turned off SRS.

If anything else happens, I'll just return it for cash, since that's what I paid with.

I got an iHome computer speaker system with an iPod dock at ratshack for $30. Also two 18v drill kits at Ace for $20 each.

How much are PS3s going for today? Preferably the non-slim (those are better, right?).

Slim is better than phat unless the phat has back compatibility, most stores are out of phats, they're not made now, slims are going for $300 as always but bundled with games or blurays.

snowpenguin said:
Slim is better than phat unless the phat has back compatibility, most stores are out of phats, they're not made now, slims are going for $300 as always but bundled with games or blurays.
Eh, still too expensive for me. I'll just get one when the PS4 comes out (assuming the PS4 no BC, what the flux, Sony?). :)

I got mah 40" 1080p LCD for $450 :awesome:

I had to stay at the store from 12am to 5am to get it, but it was actually pretty cool, except for the unnaturally cold weather anyway :confused:

I got mah PS3 controller, Radio Shack at the mall near me opened at midnight and I just kind of walked in after they had opened and there were 2 on the wall. :p I left my house at 11:40.
I didn't need to camp or nothing! :dahroll:

Wow, I made off good.

The best buy I went to at 11:45 had like 20 ps3s left with two games.

I ended up getting one, well, my parents, for me, for christmas.

Back