What are you gonna get on Black Friday?

Probably nothing; I'm scraping together all the money I can get my hands on so I can build myself a good gaming computer sometime in the next few months.

Also, I probably won't be in town for the sales, so it's a moot point anyways.

What kind of PS3 controller are you getting?

There is the sixaxis controller that was released with the console, and then the dualshock 3 controller which was released sometime later.

The only real difference between the two is that the dualshock 3 has rumble motors and the sixaxis does not.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR ENGAGING IN SUCH BLATANTLY CONSUMERIST ACTIVITIES. HAVE YOU NO FREE WILL? YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY TO BE HAPPY. GIVE A GIFT, NOT A PRESENT.

βeta said:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR ENGAGING IN SUCH BLATANTLY CONSUMERIST ACTIVITIES. HAVE YOU NO FREE WILL? YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY TO BE HAPPY. GIVE A GIFT, NOT A PRESENT.

Right. Well, maybe I'll buy something for you too when it's on sale.

Well see, I was gonna buy it anyway but found out it was on sale. :dahroll:

snowpenguin said:
I might be getting a 19" LCD Monitor at Best Buy for $80, MAYBE.

Dude don't even try, they are only gonna have like 3 in stock. That is how those "doorbuster" crazy deals work.
If you can get to the store like WAY WAY WAYYYYY before they open with a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing tent, and your first or second in line, maybe.

zeturi said:
Been saving for a while, I'm going to try and find a 32 inch tv for under $300.

Both walmart and target have one.

epicelite said:

snowpenguin said:

Dude don't even try, they are only gonna have like 3 in stock. That is how those "doorbuster" crazy deals work.
If you can get to the store like WAY WAY WAYYYYY before they open with a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing tent, and your first or second in line, maybe.

I see you read yahoo's retarded article. Anyways, everyone knows how doorbusters work, I've always known, it's not some big surprise to me that it is a doorbuster. It might be, it might not. Who knows, who cares.

Neither have those tvs near me. Online only. :gonk:

However, Best Buy actually has a good deal for once, so that's where I'm getting mine. Since I'm too impatient, I'm just going to buy mine before Black Friday.

snowpenguin said:
zeturi said:
Been saving for a while, I'm going to try and find a 32 inch tv for under $300.

Both walmart and target have one.

epicelite said:

snowpenguin said:

I see you read yahoo's retarded article. Anyways, everyone knows how doorbusters work, I've always known, it's not some big surprise to me that it is a doorbuster. It might be, it might not. Who knows, who cares.

What article?

I'm gonna stay the Heck away from walmart on Black Friday, one of the store clerks got trampled to death last year and people continueds shopping even when police said to stop. ON another note...

I'll stop by Best Buy and attempt to find a T.V.

Stay away from Best Buy's 19" monitor. It's a piece of trash with plenty of lag and a low resolution.

epicelite said:
Twilight Wolf said:
What kind of PS3 controller are you getting?

Is there more then 1 kind? As far as I know the only one they make is DualShock3. :confused:

There are third-party controllers, too. I've seen both third-party and Sony-brand controllers at Radio Shack, hence the question.

radioshack-page-12.jpg

@B_M I used to counterfeit bathroom passes when I was in middle school, and trade them out for cheetos.

I wussed out of Black Friday, and bought the 32 inch Vizio at Walmart. It's got a great picture, but the speakers are really messed up. :hit: Should've waited, but I'll probably just go swap it out for another.

Back