Welcome Kickback and kylechu as the new chatmods!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
awesomekickback.png
VERSUS
4041208592_5d818981e8_o.gif

Who should be MRs next chatmod?

Ongoing discussion has presented a lack of moderation in the chat. While we do not guarantee that we will be able to mod it at all times, we do believe that this will be a great step towards a better chatroom. We held a 3 day open ballot box, and two people were clearly shown best candidates for the role.

So, vote now!

All votes are tallied manually and we will be able to see if votes are being rigged, we are not as dumb as those BH peoples( :p ), we installed this kickass phpbb3 mod, and it tells us who voted in the logs.

SS

Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHATMOD

I voted for kyle because he's much more active, and because he's extremely neutral in everything. Two things a good mod needs. He also knows when something is getting out of hand and can shut it down before it gets too out of control. :)

I voted for kickback. He has been on benheck and MR for a very long time, and he holds up pretty good arguemens, so he would make a good mod.

I voted for Kickback, I like the guy personally

:p

I voted for Kickback because Kylechu reminds me of Sonichu. :wtf:

I voted for kylechu. I mean, he might be an idiot from time to time, but I tend to agree with his views.

kylechu said:
I voted for kylechu. I mean, he might be an idiot from time to time, but I tend to agree with his views.

I don't. You know who else has weird views? That Basement_Modder guy. Psycho.

Anywhoo, I voted Negative Creep, as I think he's cool 'n whatnot. (PS, I know its kickback now, but to me, it never will be. :p )

Well, I'm sure there's some people that aren't going to vote until it's near the end so that they can be the swing vote. :D

Kyle and bibin were on the chatroom as mods. Needless to say, I kicked myself. :mrgreen:

Ok, here are the results of the chatmod elections, according to the staff:

Kickback and kylechu have shown that they would be fit for the positions, receiving over 5 nominations each in the ballot box.

Then, as the votes were cast, both of them showed that they are pretty much evenly accepted by the community.

So, we decided that it would be too close of a race, and that two heads are better than one, so please welcome Kickback and kylechu as your new chatmods!

Woo!

SS

Odd, I just found out Kyle is Jewish. I'd like to withdraw my vote. NAO.

icon_blaugh.gif

just kiddin' y'all ::3:

Back