The Whale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastBucket

tost
If you are a member of this forum, or have been here at least once, you know who Ishmael1010 is. He is a fantastic member, with great skill, a great personality, and a slammin bod. He has shown tremendous talent in all things art and sex related, most likely because of his frequent use of marihuana. Over the past year he's been with us, he's served as the resident whale, but a whale with no special capabilities among the forums. But today, all this has changed. Today is the day that Ishmael1010 has become a moderator of Modretro. BYAAH!

Unfortunately, today is also the day that the majestic Kickback resigned from his duties as moderator. Ishmael believes that no man can be compared to Kickback, but he will do his best to fill his Nike hightops.

im still wut.

like, ish is cool. but dont we vote on this stuff? or is this a monarchy in which the royalties (mods) vote amongst themselves.

Or is this plain anarchy and Shocky has random fun throwing power around :p

Actually, I could see Beta doing that.

No....

PALMER
:stare:

You'd be surprised how extensive the process is.

Also, a group of individuals making decisions isn't a monarchy.
A single individual in charge is a monarchy, a group of people who are in charge (and govern themselves as well) is a Parliamentary system.

Technically it'd be more of an Oligarchy, but that system isn't used much anymore anyway. :p

Congrats again Ish.

KB could have resigned, and as far as moderating goes, we would have been fine. Making Ish a mod was useless, and I don't really approve.

But congrats to him, and I hope it betters the community.

5008_9c00_420.gif

...Ish is gonna Moderate.

whaleland.jpg

I shall call it Whaleland, in honor of this *place descriptive word here* occasion.

I think a moderator that is on most of the time is welcomed. I also like Ish and I have no issue with him being a moderator. I would usually hate but I see no reason to this time.

That said and done. Congratulations Ish on your promotion, please serve the community well.

-DJ

I have yet to hear anyone explain what actually happened to Kb, and if he just left the moderator scene or the entire site.

KB simply stepped down as a mod (his reasoning being something like he "had no reason to be one," as far as I understand) and he recommended Ish in his place.

He's still on MR, just not a mod anymore as a personal decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back