MBB & MR Meet-up @ Downing's Basement, April 11th!!!

The capture card has been sent.
Should get there in 2-3 business days.
wcDBxutl.jpg

Eh, I could have brought a capture card. How the Heck did I miss that?

I'm packing tomorrow. Last chance for any of you biatches going on this trip to request me to bring anything specifics.

MBB & MR Meet-up @ Downing's Basement, April 11th!!!

Ashen said:
Last chance for any of you biatches going on this trip to request me to bring anything specifics.

Yeah go ahead and throw me in a suitcase ;)

Ashen said:
Eh, I could have brought a capture card.
That's probably a good idea, as this one is old and kind of sucky. In addition, Downing doesn't know if he has a working PC with a spare PCi slot.

Ashen said:

I'm packing tomorrow. Last chance for any of you biatches going on this trip to request me to bring anything specifics.

Make sure you bring plenty of modding thongs. :awesome:

hailrazer said:
Ashen said:

Make sure you bring plenty of modding thongs. :awesome:

Wait, we're going to be modding stuff?

EDIT: My brain totally didn't process the thongs thing. I'm so dense sometimes.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff you are bringing Ashen! I am getting excited wondering what you all will be doing!

I'll be watching!

Hey!

It's 3:12 (EST) and still no live stream!

Guessing Lunch went too long... BeeMO want to see modding! NOW!

haha, just kidding. Take your time and make it fun!

What an amazing time! I couldn't be happier with how this event turned out. Was very sad to drive Tchay to the bus stop this morning as he made his way to Logan Airport for the trip back to Cali.

I didn't even get to see SS or Hail off as somehow Hail got into my house while I was asleep without setting off the dog and stole SS. Ah well, can't say I blame him as they had an 18 hour trip back home!

But, again I'm so glad this all happened the way it did I can't wait for the next one!

I like that your website basically says you can only include people named John in your friend club...

Also, I was hoping for more on the pictures at the bottom of that... Or does the blog post expand, I just can't internet?

haha, yeah that needs to be updated as far as the "friends" link is concerned! This is just a preview though when it comes to the pics. SS and the others aren't even home yet so it'll take them a bit to start posting pics and so forth. Patients my friend. :p

Back