Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

Zero said:
But if you don't like collecting materials that's fine. You and T_W seem to be the only ones who don't really care for it.
And with iconomy coming, that's perfectly reasonable. You'd just have to trade another 'service' of some sort.

Zero said:
But if you don't like collecting materials that's fine. You and T_W seem to be the only ones who don't really care for it.

To be fair, collecting materials is something I'm completely fine with. I just don't like dealing with monsters.

J.D said:
Was gonna reset the server, but found out that I was an idiot amd didn't ask my dad for a static IP address. Will reset tomorrow.
When today? :p

Zero said:
Survival =/= RP

Like at all. You said the same thing about the old server at one point, which makes me think you don't really know what RP is. Just because you need to mine flax, craft, and monsters are on doesn't mean anyone is role-playing.

I'm talking more about the iConomy/store type stuff, and the town with reserved lots and such. Maybe not true RP, but I guess I'm an anarchist. And yeah, I hate collecting materials and getting blown up by creepers. Still, I'ma give the new server a shot.

XCVG, I made it so creepers don't do terrain damage.

Noah, around 6:00 PM PST.

Well, like Antome said, iConomy is actually really helpful for the people who don't like collecting materials. You just focus on selling one product/service, and buy your materials with that. The town is laid out neatly this time to prevent the main town into becoming a huge empire like with Modshire on the old server. If you don't like the style, everyone is free to build what they want outside of town or make their own town/city.

I rather liked the huge old empire, personally...

Maybe that's because I had the most awesome pad... :awesome:

Offbeateel said:
I rather liked the huge old empire, personally...

Maybe that's because I had the most awesome pad... :awesome:
Forgot that you almost never post here x3

And you still have the largest 'pad'
in proportion to town closeness.

COME ON BRAH, ITS THURSDAY.

HERE.

Umm, does anyone have the old world save? I would like to see what it became.

Gonna have to put a cap of 6 players on, or Charter is gonna *Can'tSayThisOnTV* me up the ass. Been playing Earthbound all day, gonna restart the computer now. If the IP address is different, I'll post it.

EDIT: Server up. Player cap is 6. If the server is full and you piss me off, I'll kick you :p or if nobody is pissing me off, I'll just log off and observe from the console. To get rid of the player cap, I could set up some kind of server hosting rotation with another member of the server here, yaknow, trade off every week or so. May be inconvenient, but for the better.

maybe as a partial means of circumvention, trusted people could legitimately build things outside the server, and then log on and bring the structures in?

would also help with downtimes, like right now.

I made a map of the world guys...

EDIT: I will censor the map. But the whole usefulness comes from knowing where you are.

If you want one talk to Antome.

I slept on how to make the bank door, and have a way better prototype set up in the bank lot next to the bank. Check it out. Way smaller.

Well, JD has to leave for two weeks, and he wasnt able to set up iconomy.
Also, it's down at the moment. Hopefully not for long.

I did set up permissions though! I'll make a detailed post later.

Back