The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server [New-er! Poll Within]

Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

What, no love for my server? I'm using up a lot of energy for you guys! although I don't pay the bill

So I was gonna try to set this up tomorrow, but Thursty goofed and gave me the old map :lol: It is kinda interesting looking at all the old architecture though.

Well, there was a quick scare when Thursty couldn't find the server files, but he came through and sent them to me <3 It's a backup from about a week before the server became defunct, but better then nothing, right?

The old map still exists? Dang, I thought it was long gone. I *could* host that if you gave me the files, but I'm not sure if I want to. If I did, my bunker, my submarine, Offbeateel's bunker, and a bunch of other stuff would be gone.

Still, if you host the server, I could stop running my PC 24/7. In the last three days, it's had about five minutes of downtime.

Doesn't seem like much of a loss tbh. :p

I'd rather play on the MR map anyway, and I'm fairly certain most people would agree. I don't mind using Hamachi if JD isn't allowed to open the port for the server.

Well, make sure to let me know when the official MR server is brought up again. Once that is done, I'm shutting this one down. I'd advise you to not build anything you care about from now on. That is NOT an invitation to grief. Yet.

EDIT: Talked with J.D. on Steam chat. The official MR server is up, apparently. I'm declaring free griefing day for all. After that, I'm shutting the server down. Have fun.

Well, the server is up. Requires Hamatchi, because my dad won't let me open the port.

Network: modretrosmp
Password: cocks
IP: 5.148.205.127
OPs: Zero and I

This is the survival map Zero, Thursty and I started back in March. The map is about a week outdated, but oh well. So far, with 4 people on the server there hasn't been any lag. If you want the old map, ask Thursty for it.

If I get ANY reports of griefing, stealing or something else or another, I will automatically ban you until further notice.

Server down temporarily, installing bukkit+essentials.

Installed bukkit, essentials, worldedit and worldguard. Uninstalled Permissions because it was causing some problems, hopefully Zero can help me out with that. Anyway, server up until further notice.

Use GroupManager and GroupManagerBridge, it comes with Essentials and works as a fake Permissions plugin. Works fine for me

Aaaand XCVG's unofficial Minecraft server has now been taken down. It's will be up sporadically when I feel like playing. It's been fun, guys, and I wish you luck with the new server.

Sorry, I forgot to change the power setting that makes the computer sleep. It shouldn't sleep anymore now, so say hello to 24/7 server.

Wryyyyy you go to reset the modem right now

I am slightly flusterrusterated.

On my phone right now. Goofed the router. My IT dad can't figure this flax out because the internet isn't working now. Dangit.

Fixed. Server back up.

EDIT: Since I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up the Router and it got replaced, all the flax in Hamatchi got *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up. Server down for now :( will try to get Zero's help when he's online ._.

so JD needs to forward his port on his apple airport extreme.. and he's using a PC.

I also keep timing out when connecting to/pinging him

How did the router get *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up? I thought the point of Hamachi was so you wouldn't have to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* with forwarding anything because your dad wouldn't let you?

DISREGARD EVERYTHING SAID IN THE LAST 2 PAGES

I got the ports forwarded, so none of that Hamatchi bullflax is required.

As soon as Jlee is off TF2, he'll pair the IP with the old no-ip address. And now that I've got Zero online, we'll be getting things started shortly.

Server's online, just like old times. Welcome back.

Back