The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server [New-er! Poll Within]

Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

Bibin ran one, then Bentomo ran one for a bit.

Any news on the old server files? I want to mess around w/ mah battleship again. :(

Also, any news on the hosting front? As much fun as reddit creative is, I like the whole "small community" server vibe.

I haven't kept up much with it lately. I would host a server but I have yet to find a job, which is rather disappointing because I have been actively searching.

I will be running a server, not the official one, once I get back and migrate the server to my desktop. My internet connection kind of sucks, though, so don't expect too much.

Server has been migrated and is running sporadically. Access it as xcvgmc.servegame.com

If anyone wants to be opped, message me. Rules are basically this: No being an ass to admins, ops or others. No trolling, mingeing or griefing. No destroying or modifying existing structures without permission.

You should, like, host the MR server :p

I actually tried and liked minecraft, not enough to play it regularly but I'd love to play with you guys sometime.

gosh darnit, the server we had going would have been excellent and awesome and all kinds of yes.
Sucks.

Well, I ran into some networking issues, but hopefully I'll have them resolved by the end of the week.

Yeah, I miss the old server too.

I don't know minecraft things, but can you like, host your single-player world as a multiplayer world?

SS

I think I've solved the networking issues. You should be able to connect now so long as the server is running. If you want to build, New Modshire is a good place to start. It's not much right now, so make it awesome.

I built a submarine. It's not as big as I would have liked, and the water wasn't deep enough so it's high out of the water, but I'm still pretty happy with it. It actually has a full interior.

r908zd.jpg

If you guys don't mind using Hamachi, I could host the server as early as tomorrow.

Back